Chapter:17

Vibhuti's p.o.v.

" Are they mine? They look around five years and what I remember it's the same time we were intimate and don't you dare deny it , they look exactly like me when I was of their age." Adam said angrily. I am not going to lie I was very scared.

" Yes they are yours . Why even ask when you knew it just by seeing their faces." I told him very calmly with no emotion on my face but from inside I was anything but calm.

Everything went silent for sometime. It was not comfortable silence, but it was silence before the storm.

" Why? Why you didn't tell me about them? I missed my babies birth, their first burp, their first smile, their first word, their first step. Hell I missed their every first." Adam asked me with tears in his eyes. I was burning in anger by now. How dare he accused me of the mistakes he himself did.

" Do you even remember about the morning after our "intimate" night . You practically called me slut and threw 5000 dollar on the bad and left. What do you expect from me ? To come to your office and tell you , hey there I am the slut you slept with that day and I am pregnant now ,so yeah let's be a happy couple and live happily ever after and like you would have ever believed me ." I all but shouted.

He cringed at my words but his eyes told me that whatever I said was totally true.

" V .." he tried to say something but I cut him in the middle.

" It's Vibhuti for you." I told him as I am no longer an Oberoi.

" Vibhuti , I know I hurted you but please think through my point of view also. I am a billionaire and every girl out their wants the title of Mrs knight , so how can I believe it without having any doubt. But believe me I still regret that words. After you left I searched for you , hired an investigator , went through whole guest list of that victory celebration but found nothing. I admit I slept with two or three girls after our encounter but no feelings involved. I have not slept with anyone for an year now. When you left I realised my feelings and if you think what the hell I am saying, How can I love you just after one night, it just happened Vibhuti it just happened and now realizing that the girl from that night is you is like dream come true. You were my child hood crush. Yes I used to like you a lot but never approached because of Tushar, bestfriend rules you know. And may be that's why subconsciously I loved you after just one night ." He said while staring directly into my eyes. I knew whatever he said was honest. I admit it did hurt about him sleeping with other girls though, come on he is the guy I loved my whole life but if he thinks he can get me that easily ,nope, not going to happen.

" Ok, I understand but no I am not going to forgive and forget . You can meet with the kids after we tell them about you and other arrangements can be discussed later." I told him without showing any emotions. I know you people are thinking why I didn't jump on him the moment he told me that he looked for me . Dear I have self respect and my family always comes first. I am not some weak girl who wants a "man" in her life to protect her, I am an independent woman who can take care of her children with out any help. I did it once and will continue to do so.

One thing in my complicating life is some what sorted now it remains Ari and kids.

Hey lovelies, thanks for your support. I hope you will like this chapter ( I know it's not the best) . Please vote and comment.