Chapter:20

ADAM'S p.o.v.

After Vibhuti left for the hospital , I entered her room and saw the most beautiful sight of my life . My babies were cuddling each other and Raghav had a protective hand on Riya.

I always thanks God for giving me another chance to be in my babies and their mama bears life. When i first met Vibhuti that time was the darkest period of my life. I was engaged and ironically my wedding date was same as the day of the victory celebration of Vibhuti .But alas all mighty had something different plan for me, just a month before my wedding , I found that she never loved me . She was in a relation with my gardner for an year . That day I swore that i would never trust any girl in my life and will treat them like trash and I did same with vibhuti but that day she took my heart with her and rest is the history.

I came back to reality when my daughter started to cry. I instantly became worried. I hate tear in my babies eyes.

" Cutie pie why are you crying?" I cooed to her but she immediately become alert and saw me as a threat and this made me die thousand of times at once.

" Momma, where is Mommma?" she started to cry full blown which woke up Raghav who immediately put protective stance. This made my very proud .

" Bro , where is momma? and who is this?" Riya asked Raghav while clutching his arm tightly. I literally was holding my tears while seeing my daughter fearing from me. Raghav saw me and relaxed . This made me both happy and confused.

" Oh , Sis , be mature. I guess mom is in hospital due to some emergency and as you know gran is with uncle Aastik so mom must have called uncle Adam to look after us." told Raghav while hugging Riya. I will admit that I flinched when Raghav called me uncle but become more confused when I saw him smirk while calling me uncle. Gosh he is just five but is more mature than me itself.

" Yes , my babies , you are right . Your mommy is in hospital due to some emergency and yes she called me to take care of you. Now , I think you should sleep it's very late and you have school tomorrow." I told them and they nodded their head in understanding but suddenly my daughter has some other plan for the night.

" Uncle Ad , can you please make me hot chocolate. Mom use to make it when ever I woke up in the middle of night." She asked while pouting. She looks just like her mother while pouting.

" Sure my princess, Your request is my Command." I told her while picking her up and taking her to the kitchen , along with Raghav in my other arm.

I made them hot chocolate and after drinking it Riya fell asleep in my arm , so I decided to put her in her bed and asked Raghav to follow me too. After tucking her in bed for second time in the same day , I started to do same with Raghav but He surprised me with the words which changed my whole life.

" Good night Dadda, I know you are my dad from the start, just never hurt my mom and sissy ever again." He said while giving me kiss on my cheeks and went to his dream land, while leaving me crying .

" I promise my child, I will bring our family together and will give you all my love." I kissed my babies cheek and fell asleep on the bed with my babies.

HI LOVELIES. HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT