chapter: 10

Adam's P.O.V.

Today I got a call from my best friend Tushar to meet him at our usual place and he is bringing Ari with him.

I was shocked at first about it. Like how can he reconcile with his ex just days before his marriage but turn out he was talking about Ariel not our Ari. I like Ari a lot while Ariel ,just say, she is a certified bitch. I still don't know why the hell Tushar agreed to marry her, I know it will benefit their business but what will you do with such money which can never bring happiness.

I reached the club at around 8:00 pm and called him.

" Hey bro where are you ?"I asked Tushar.

" I am in V.I.P. lounge upstairs. Come fast " he said between loud music.

I entered the club and reached V.I.P. lounge .

I spotted Tushar with Ariel . They look comfortable but Tushar was not looking like his normal self.
I walked towards them.

" Hey what's up bro." I greeted him with a bro hug .

" Fine what about you?" He replied but when I met his eyes ,I became shocked, they were dead and emotionless.

" Great bro, so why you called me here."I asked him .

" Umm Actually I am getting married and as you know dad disinherited Vibhu so there is no one who can be Maid of Honor of Ariel as it's kind of tradition in our family that Maid of Honor needs to be bride or grooms sister and you know Ariel is a single child so it means we  need to find next close relatives . So I thought maybe your sister can be her Maid of Honor." he  said

" Sure bro why not? But I really think you should contact your sister. It's your parents who disinherited her not you. You are missing out not only your sister life but also your neice or nephews life." I told him about my opinion.i really hated his parents for being such a money hungry people. They don't even care about their children happiness.

" It's not his fault that she is a whore and ended up with bastard child. She loved sex and momentarily pleasure more than anything in her life . Karma is a bitch you know." The bitch I mean Ariel said while laughing sarcastically. I hated her from the moment I first met her at business meeting. She is just a plastic doll who thinks beauty and money is everything in life.  She use to treat commoners like dirt which always makes me angry but today I am not only angry but am spitting fire. I don't know why but I have this protective feeling for Tushar's sister from the moment I know about her and her relationship with her family but It's not pity for sure.

" Ariel how dare you said that about my sis. She is my life, dare you say single bad thing about her ,forget marriage , you will have to deal with your dark secrets which only I knew about."
Tushar shouted and stormed away from club.

" Goodbye miss Anderson and always keep it in your mind, you are never going to become Mrs Oberoi. Think it is my challenge or warning , I don't care but remember I am not going to let My Bestfriend's  life ruined in front of my eyes." I told her coldly with the voice which makes my employees tremble in fear and I got what I wanted when I saw fear in Ariel's eyes but it was quickly replaced with anger and she too stormed out.
I paid their bills and made my way out too .

Life is going to be more complicated from now on......