chapter:8

Vibhuti's p.o.v.

I knocked on Ari's door and then entered when I heard a faint come in from inside.

" Ari how are you dear?" I asked her while entering the room.

" I am fine V, just trying to digest the news ."she replied

" I am sorry Ari. I was not there with you when you needed me the most . You always supported me like a family when my real one ditched me and here I was not even close enough to know about your problem let alone support you . I am sorry Ari. " I said with tears in my eyes.

Ari came towards me and pulled me in a hug.
" It's not your fault V. I was stupid enough to believe him even knowing that he is the same person who left his sister umm no pregnant sister to die just because his father told him to.do so. So stop blaming yourself . He is my past and past is better off in past rather than in present . He is a douche bag who is not even responsible enough to be brother let alone be a husband or father. So I am not going to shed my tears for him I have my present and future in front of me with my three little ones and one big company so I am better without him . Now cheer up and let's go home I want to meet my niece and nephew ." She replied with a grin and I also smiled. She is the Ari I know .

" I know Ari ,You are very strong and your niece and nephew are packing their luggage to move back to America. " I told her

" What? " She all but shouted

" Ari calm down , it's not good for babies and yes I am moving back to New York . I have received an offer from best hospital there so I am coming back and don't think that I am doing it because of you . I already decided it infact I was going to tell you this during party." I lied the last part .

" Are you crazy V. This is going to be big move both for Raghav and Riya and don't forget if Adam found about them you are doomed." She said angrily

" I know your concern Ari but I think it is the time that kids meet their both families . I am not including Oberoi's in it nor Adams but yours and Em's. I am not going to deny Adam his right to see his children if he wanted to but I am not going to give their custody to him and about my family let just say I am going to leave it on time and circumstances." I said honestly.

" I am with you no matter what V. I hope your decision will turn out best for all of us." Ari said

" Thanks Ari you too freshen up. Em' s jet is coming in four hours now and grandma sent some food from home you need to eat all of that." I told her

" Yeah sure . Umm V I am craving for your grandma's curry rice can I have some in the jet." Ari asked while fidgeting with her fingers.

" Yeah sure Ari . I will ask granny to make some ." I replied with a grin on my face and suddenly I remember this is the favourite dish of my brother Tushar.

" Thank you , Thanks you " she squealed and hugged me. Umm HORMONES.