Chapter-2

Smriti's POV

" Let's set up our weapons and inform the Kashmir police about the mission." I said.

" Chaitra, you call up Sanjay sir and tell him that we are on." Sunaina said.

"The terrorists have taken refuge in an abandoned government school building. Here is the fllor plan and map of the campus." Fahim said and handed over the copies of the map.

" No communication from anyone outside RAW." Rajat said.

" Jai Hind." We chorused.

" Guys, the police department has been informed. They will be sending some cops outside the building, in case any emergency arises." Chaitra said.

" Let's do it people!" I said and we left for the school.

We reached the location within half an hour. 

" Take ample amount of bullets with you and shoot at sight. We will not be able to extract any information out of them because they are recently activated sleeper cells. They don't know anything." Sanjay sir said on the walkie talkie.

" Sir." We said.

" All the best." Sir said and we entered the building and scattered.

" Guys, there are 5 of them and we are  5 too. Don't think, just shoot as soon as you see them." Rajat said.

" I am on 3rd floor." I said.

" Great, I am on 2nd. Sunaina you go on the 1st floor." Fahim said on the walkie talkie.

" I'm searching the ground floor and the playground." Chaitra said.

We heard a gun shot.

" Guys, one man down. I shot him." Chaitra said.

" I am heading towards the computer lab." I said.

I reached the lab and what I saw amazed me. All the computer systems were on and there was a huge database. Damn! Lakshya should have been here.

" Guys, there is a huge database setup in the computer lab. Anyone with us who has sound knowledge of technical things?" I asked.

" Wait, I am coming. 3rd floor right?" Rajat asked.

" Yes." I said.

" The third floor is clear. You can copy this database, I will go and search for these terrorists." I said as soon as Rajat reached here.

" Go on the 4th floor." He said. I nodded.

I went to the fourth floor and saw 2 men sitting in a classroom. I shot them both.

" 2 men down." I said.

" Great. That means 2 more are left." Chaitra said.

" Sunaina, go on the 3rd floor and provide cover to Rajat. He is copying the database. I will take your position. Where are you." I asked.

" I'm on the first floor." She said.

" Fine. Over." I said.

I reached the first floor and what I saw was a little scary. 5 people were sitting in a room. Wait.....weren't there supposed to be 5 men in total?

Fuck! They saw me.

" Wow! A bomb has herself come to us? How much do you charge hourly?" One of those men asked me. I know that he did not notice the gun in my hand.

" I am gonna charge your balls!" I said and kicked him where the sun does not shine.

Fucking Bastard.