Chapter- 38

Smriti's POV-

The haldi ceremony was on a full fledged mode. After my family and not so innocent friends had painted me yellow, I was given a bath kinda thingy with milk and was all see through from top to bottom.

" Mom! My dress is all see through. Hand me a towel or something." I yelled.

" It's okay Smriti. There are all women here. The males have been sent up." She said.

" Now you go and take proper bath." Grandma said.

" Okay Grandma." I replied.

Then I wrapped a towel to cover something, anything and then started for my room. I knew that Christian was not there. He had gone out in all this formals to god knows where so I had to room to myself. But you see, how can Smriti be so lucky?

When I entered my room, there he was, standing near the window and talking over his cell phone.

" Shit." I muttered and attempted to make a dash for the washroom but then I slipped due to the milk.

" Ahh." I cried a little.

This made Christian turn towards me.

" I'll talk to you later." He said over the phone and hung up.

" What the fuck Smriti?" He spoke and came towards me.

I asked him for his hand to take and get up, but being the Christian Grey that he is, picked me up in bridal style.

" You are all drenched." He commented.

" Ceremony." I muttered.

As he made me sit down on the bed, my towel fell off me. I was literally completely see through.

He eyed me hungrily.

" Were there any men down there?" He questioned, his temper rising.

" What? No." I said.

I was honestly trying to cover up myself with my hands because the towel was near Christian's feet and I was not willing to get closer to him anyhow in this condition.

" Listen Mrs Grey, no one should see you like this but me. Am I clear?" He asked, loud and clear bending near me.

I was bending backwards.

" Christian....." I stammered.

" Shh." He said, placing his finger on my lips.

I had made a fool out of myself because by bending so much, I was literally lying on the bed and he was completely on the top of me.

He look my hands and pinned them over my head with him left hand.

I was hell embarrassed because of my almost naked attire.

I tried to turn over but he was so close to me that I froze.

" I need to go." I whispered and tried to get out of his clutches.

" Mrs Grey, don't you dare to escape from me, I will not appreciate it." He said in his deep husky voice.

I nodded my head like a nursery school child.

He was busy tracing patterns on my neck and jaw and I was biting my lip to supress my moans when I felt his grip loosening on my hands. I immediately freed my hands and tried to get up, but he held me by my head, entangling his fingers in my hair and started sucking my neck.

I was finding it very difficult to supress my moans.

" Don't try doing what I won't let you do." He said and took my lips out of the clutches of my teeth from his fingers.