Chapter-8

Smriti's POV-

I change my dress and we started for the headquarters.

" Guys, gather up. We have an emergency. The terrorist group Lqt is planning something nasty in 5 major Indian cities, namely-

1) Delhi

2) Mumbai

3) Bangalore

4) Kolkata

5) Hyderabad

Now I'll allot all of you your cities. It will be a team of 5 people which will include one computer hacker specialist." Sanjay sir said.

I hope that Mansi, Lakshya and I are on the same team.

" People who stay in Delhi are- Kanishk, Rushi, Jahanavi, Tanay and Mehul." Sir said.

" People who will go to Mumbai are- Mansi, Smriti, Rajat, Fahim and Lakshya." Sir said.

" Am I dreaming Mansi?" I asked her.

" No! We all are together in this." She said.

Sanjay sir further announced the teams. We will be addressed by Manish Sir, who is the senior most officer in 20 minutes.

We all went to conference hall.

Manish sir entered and started immediately without even wasting a second.

" As you can see, you have been put together with people you are comfortable with so that there is excellent coordination. This mission you all are involved in, is not a child's play. Thousands of lives are involved. You all have to keep your eyes and ears open even in your sleep. 26th January is approaching and there are 100% chances that the attacks or whatever planned by the terrorist group will be executed on that day itself. You will be in touch with us on an hourly basis. Either Sanjay or I will be available in the headquarters twenty four- seven." He said.

" Any questions?" He asked.

I raised my hand.

" Yes Ms Sharma?" He asked.

" Sir, are we supposed to involve the local area police or this is a covert operation?" I asked.

" The RAW branch will be informed. You will take a call regarding the involvement of police according to the situations there. Am I clear?" He asked.

" Yes sir." I said.

" Pack your bags and get here within an hour. You will leave from here. The flight tickets have been arranged. You will collect your weapons, tools and walkie talkies before leaving for the airport. The security check in will not give you any trouble. I have talked to the airport authorities." Sanjay sir said.

We all nodded.

" Dismissed." Manish sir said.

" Smriti, I am going to the hotel. I have to inform papa. Come with me, your parents are there only till now. Papa informed me." Mansi said.

" Let's go." I said and we left for the hotel.

We reached within 15 minutes. Mansi went to her dad's cabin while I was searching for mumma-papa when I bumped into Mr Grey.

" Ms Sharma, are you okay? You look confused." He asked.

" I am okay Mr Grey. I was searching for my parents." I said.

" They are all in Mia's room. I was going there, come along." He said.

" Thank you." I replied.