Chapter-3

Christian's POV-

No fucking way that I'm gonna marry an uneducated, stupid Indian girl.

" Not happening. I am absolutely not marrying an Indian." I voiced my thoughts.

Grandma looked offended.

" Do you have a problem with people like me, son?" She asked me.

" No grandma, it's just that not all Indian women are not as cool as you." I said.

" Son, the one I am talking about is highly educated and employeed." She said.

I sighed.

" Fine, but first I will conduct a background check on her." I told her sternly.

" Don't even try that Christian. She works for the Government of India. You may land up in deep trouble if you do so." She said.

I smirked.

" Don't worry Grandma. I have my ways." I said.

" That means we will have an Indian wedding! Full of life!!" Mia exclaimed.

" Don't get so exited Mia. We are yet to talk to her parents about it. What if she already is in a relationship?" Dad asked.

" She is not. I am confidant." Grandma said.

" How do you know?" Mom asked.

" I have my sources." She said smartly.

" Okay, so let's talk to her parents. Grandma, give me her's mom's number." Mom said.

" Calm down child, they live in Delhi. Must be sleeping right now." Grandma said.

Mia pouted ridiculously.

" Why are you getting all worked up?" I asked Mia.

" Because I want to talk to my potential sister-in-law." Mia said.

"Unbelievable." I muttered.

We finally did what we were supposed to. Had lunch.

" Christian, I will send you a picture of her by tomorrow." Mom said.

" Do whatever you want." I muttered.

I then left for my penthouse.

Mia's POV-

" Brother has not been wooed by an native here. Let's see if an Indian can do this!!

" Grandma, do you have her photo right now?" I asked grandma excitedly.

" No Mia, but you can search her on social media. Her name is Smriti Sharma." She said.

" There will be so many Smriti Sharmas. How am I supposed to recognise her?" I whined.

" That's why I'm sitting here darling." She said.

" Let me grab my laptop." I said.

I then started searching for her. Hell, there are more than 100 Smriti Sharmas. After an hour, we finally found her. See, mom and I are so desperate.

" Man, she looks pretty." I announced. She is genuinely very beautiful.

"Yes, she really is very pretty." Mom said.

" Wait, I'll send her picture to Christian." Mom added.

" No mom. We will tease him first." I said.

" Call him." Grandma ordered.

" Christian, I must tell you that your to-be wife is way too beautiful than you can imagine." I said as soon as he took my call.