7

My hands rest on Katia's waist as I kiss her deeply, as if she'll dissappear from me forever.

She squirms underneath me, moaning and writhing too. She moans out my name once, as I kiss down her neck and she arches her back, giggling from how ticklish it is.

"You're ruining the mood you know?" I ask her and she giggles up at me.

She nuzzles her nose with mine, giving me an eskimo kiss.

It has been another month since our confession, since she went extremely bonkers on me and slapped me twice that night for her unrewarded efforts.

Here we were now, making out in my bed, how ironic was that?

Before I had thought that we would never be together, and now, she was underneath me, finally mine.

Wow, that sounded creepy.

She takes her shirt off and I admire the lovely detail of her bra, as it holds what I'd like to call something better than treasure.

We've gone beyond first base a long time ago, I know it was unexpected for someone like a church server to go after first base but we just couldn't keep our hands off of each other.

"Oz, stop staring. You're making me shy." She says and I shake my head at her.

Shy? There was nothing to be shy about. I probably said this a thousand times, she was gorgeous.

"There's nothing to be shy about, Kitten." I murmur continue kissing up her neck.

My fingers are everywhere, exploring her.

She's too adorable.

. . .

Now that we're together, I know she's staring at me when I sing.

She's an amazing singer too. I love when I play a song she knows and sing to it.

Her voice broke a lot of hearts. She was absolutely perfect.

I sing my psalm to the audience and I watch her, stare right at me with her siblings who tower over her and still no parents around.

She mouths "church singer" to me and I grin at her when I'm back in my seat.

Damn, that girl could really distract me with her beauty.

As of now, since my parents were always out of town, they didn't know about her. They didn't know about my  relationship.

I haven't even met her parents. I was too afraid to ask about them. They were never around.

. . .

"Stay still." She says and tilts her sketch pad as I hear her scribble random details.

We were bored as of now and she had just recently perfected a solo I taught her. So now she was sketching me.

She was a good artist. I loved her art. She was also very serious about drawing me perfectly.

"Is it done yet?" I ask her and shakes her head.

"Almost." She says and smiles.

She suddenly stops drawing and smiles, turning the sketchpad towards me.

"Done!" She says and I instantly flop on the bed.

She giggles at my tiredness and I throw her on my lap, as she brings the sketchpad also.

I kiss the top of her head as we stare at the sketch she just drew.

Woah, that really looks like me.

"Rate it on a scale from 1-10." She says excitedly, looking up at me.

I stare at the picture of me more and give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Umm okay. Does this scale include negatives?" I ask her and she gasps, shoving me playfully.

"Shut up Church Singer." She says and I chuckle at her.

It was truly amazing. I loved every detail of it. I could see a lot of love thrown into this piece of work.

"It's amazing Katia. I love it." I tell her and she smiles at my compliment.

She gives me a kiss on the cheek and shows me her other sketches and we both just sit there, watching the pages turn.