3

"Nothing happened, Joey." I tell him, walking toward my car, patting my keys in my pocket to check if they were there.

He didn't need to follow me, he wasn't crashing at the condo.

I hear him chuckle behind me and pat me on the back.

"Yeah, and I'm into guys." He says and I look at him weirdly.

He was?

I turn around to look at him and we pause.

He rolls his eyes and sighs.

"It was a joke, Oz. Like when you said nothing happened." He says and I shake my head.

Why would he joke about that?!

I scoff at him and sigh.

"Nothing really happened, Joey. Just let it go okay?" I say and he sighs, shaking his head.

He places his hands on my shoulder and smirks at me.

"I know something happened, Oz. You don't need to lie?" He says and I roll my eyes at him.

"Jeez what gave it away? Was it the fact that we left the room earlier than seven minutes or the part when I said 'Nothing happened'?" I ask and get into the car.

He rests his hand at the roof of my car and stops me.

"You pain me, Oz. I thought we could tell each other everything!" He says and I sigh.

I wasn't even going to try anymore.

Suddenly out of no where, a voice calls out to me, stopping me from starting the car.

"Ozzy!!!" I hear and turn to my left to see something I did not expect.

Ozzy? What the hell? That was a dog's name.

I see Katia barefoot in the front lawn, walking toward me.

Oh shit.

Joey chuckles nervously at the sight and I shake my head, getting out of my car and locking it behind me.

What was she doing all alone and wasted?

I suddenly hear a howl and see from the window that Charles is drunk out of his mind and is busy partying away inside the house.

I see why Katia was alone then.

"Ozzy! Come dance with me." Katia says and I sigh.

Why the hell did she get this wasted?

Why would Charles leave her all alone?

Before she could fall flat on her face, I grab her in my arms and steady her on her feet.

For a moment she stares up at me and I stare down at her, hoping that she was okay.

She smiles up at me, giggling lightly at me and wrapping her arms around my neck.

I suddenly see a phone camera flash beside us and see that Joey is chuckling at us.

I turn to him and glare, rolling my eyes at his childish behaviour. He stares at the picture he just took, wiping a fake tear and chuckling.

"Beautiful." He says dramatically.

I was done with all of this. I just wanted to go home.

"Delete that right now, Joey. I can't take her home like this, her parents would freak." I tell him and he chuckles.

"Whatever man, I'm going back to the party. Goodluck, call me if you need anything. But like, as much as possible don't okay? I'll probably be too wasted. Ha!" He says and sprints back inside the house.