N° 1: Graduation

Y/N Pov
Finally this day has come: the day in which I will receive my degree as well as the moment from which I can finally begin to concretely realize my dreams.

In the last period I had begun to think that this day would never come, I was really discouraged and more and more times I had thought about abandoning my studies, no longer finding any motivation to move forward. After all, because of my night shift part-time job, I was increasingly struggling to stay alert to classes, I often fell asleep with my head resting on the books. Several times I have also been scolded (rightly) by the various professors who had found me to sleep. But what could I do? Certainly it wasn't my fault if I had to work to support myself and because of this I couldn't get enough sleep. But just when I thought of giving up, an angel came to rescue me and allowed me to successfully graduate.

Almost miraculously, since 6 months ago and up until now, I began to daily find under the desk where I usually sit, a copy of the notes of the various lessons in which I participate. I don't have the faintest idea of who was the one who would give me all the notes, but I am immensely grateful. After all, it is also thanks to this person if today I will finally receive my degree.

During the last month I tried to pay particular attention to the people around me, determined to find out who was secretly helping me. It certainly had to be someone who attended the same courses as me, someone whom I might have seen every single day. But despite all my determination to want to discover the identity of this angel, well... I've always failed. So now I'm here, waiting for the start of the graduation ceremony, happy, but at the same time sad because leaving the university permanently means to leave unknown the face of the sweetest person that can exist on this planet, because that is how I depict in my mind the person who has made such a generous gesture towards me. Of course it can't be a bad person, maybe even despite his or her appearance.

Daniel Pov
And here I am, as I walk to my seat, the day of my graduation. I'm really tense, but not for the closing ceremony itself, but because today I will sit down fortuitously (even if it isn't exactly a case since our surname is the same and our name begins with the same letter) next to the girl for which since 3 years I have a crush.

Well yes: I, Kang Daniel, the criminal of the entire university, have a crush on a girl who I haven't yet confessed. Even if I'm a bad boy, it's all just appearance, it's just my way of disguising my shyness. Also, despite feeling certain feelings for this girl, I never thought of confessing to her... after all, who knows how she could ever react discovering that a boy like me has fallen in love with her. I would have ended up scaring her.

But today things are different, a lot different. Today is the day when this parenthesis of 3 university years will close, the day when I will stop being labeled as a delinquent (I have even changed my way of dressing and my hairstyle), and the day I will finally confess my feelings to her. I know that just a while ago I said that I had no intention of taking such a big and risky step, but since some weeks I began to reflect on the fact that after today I probably wouldn't have seen her again and I hate this thought. I hate it with my whole self. I don't even want to think about the fact that after today she will no longer be part of my daily life. I can't think living without her.

The only thing that up to now pushed me to continue going to university was the certainty of being able to see her every day in the classroom, to be able to secretly admire her face while she slept so tenderly with her head leaning on the books. It was her blatant sweetness that made me change, I abandoned that tough mask that I had worn for many years and became a better person: just for her.

Third person Pov
Slowly, slowly, almost wanting to savor every single step that separated him from her, as if he was recording the adrenaline that was going through him, that indescribable feeling that made his heartbeat accelerate, Daniel moved towards his seat, right next to Y/N. The time had come: finally he would have confessed his love to that girl who, without knowing it, had changed him profoundly and finally he would have revealed his face. Because yes, he was the good Samaritan who left the notes of all the lessons on Y/N's desk. After all, he was deeply in love with her and wanted to help her in every possible way, he wanted to protect her and protect the feeling that had been born in him since years ago and that, day by day, continued to grow.

Seeing her sleep in class, he realized that there was certainly a reason behind this behavior and when the rumor that Y/N was thinking about leaving university because she couldn't pay attention and take notes during class because of lack of enough hours of sleep, he realized that it was up to him to do something that would allow him to continue to see her. So he had begun to pay attention to the lesson, while not losing the opportunity to linger a few minutes to look at the sleeping face of the girl, began to take notes, the same notes that every evening he photocopied (even spending money to do so) and then leave them on the girl's desk the following day.

Now Daniel had come to his place and after sighing deeply

"Are you tense?" asked Y/N, having heard the boy's sigh

"Definitely yes, but not for the reason you are thinking" replied Daniel, preparing the ground for what he should have said after "how about you?"

"No, I'm not tense. Just a little sad" replied Y/N, thinking back to the fact that, after today, she wouldn't have had any chance to find out who his guardian angel was.

"May I ask you why? If I'm not too invasive. You don't have to answer me, of course" asked Daniel, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment. Deep inside he was thinking about what could disturb that cute girl and especially what he could do to make her smile.

"Nothing serious. It's just that I hoped I could meet a person, but in the end I failed" answered Y/N, pretending to giggle, to lighten the tense atmosphere that had arisen between the two of them... "you know, there was someone who helped me get to the day of graduation by leaving every morning on my desk the notes of the lessons of the previous day. And to think about leaving the university without having really been able to thank this person a little saddens me. But..... I don't understand why I'm telling you all of this, I'm sorry" concluded Y/N deeply embarrassed for having shared this concern with the university delinquent.

"No problem. You certainly didn't bored me. Besides, I think if that you've decided to confide with me right now, maybe it's because your heart was telling you it was the right time to do so, and maybe it was telling you that I was the right person to do that with" whispered Daniel, since the graduation ceremony had already begun for a few minutes, and above all trying to control the accelerated beats of his heart.

"What do you want to say with that, you little delinquent?" said Y/N, smiling slightly and hitting his shoulder gently and playfully. This gesture had come to her completely spontaneously, even though there wasn't so much familiarity between them.

"What this little-but-not-so-little delinquent is trying to tell you is that maybe your heart was already aware of the fact that I am the person who left the notes on your desk in the past few months and the reason why I did it is because since three years ago I can't see any other girl other than you. I truely love you Y/N" Daniel said all this whispering in Y/N's ear with the most seductive tone he could produce. And the moment she turned her head slightly towards the boy, shocked by these words, Daniel took the opportunity to unbalance his weight slightly towards the girl, girdling with one hand the nape of the latter and kissing her.

He knew that this risky gesture could have abruptly ended his love, but that was what he needed the most at that moment....

And secretly it was what even Y/N in his heart wanted.

In fact, that little delinquent had always been the only one in her eyes.

The end

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A/N: and here we are! This is the firs one-shot fanfiction of this collection. I hope you liked it and that you will also read the next stories.

 I hope you liked it and that you will also read the next stories