N° 6 : I'll remember

I think I was dreaming
I'm somewhere that feels so familiar
While looking to the stars
We were always laughing

I thought it was just a dream, how is it possible that a place unknown to me as Europe may seem so familiar? I've never been here before and yet it's like I'm home. Perhaps because the sky above me is basically the same. When we were young, before your parents took you away from me, we spent hours and hours lying in the garden looking at the stars and we were always happy. You were always smiling Y/N... I wonder if even now you are still smiling.

Every morning I pictured you
As I wake from sleep
But my heart is still with you, yeah
You let me breathe
With your smile like sunshine
And even if I can't see it I can feel it

Since the day you left me, to follow your parents on the other side of the world, there was no morning when I didn't wake up not thinking of you. And now I've been doing it for 10 years...
My heart has always been with you, it has always been and will be forever with you, until the last day of my life. You are what allows me to live, you are the force that makes me go forward every day. Every day I fight only for you, in the hope of being able to hug you again. Your smile represents the light that illuminates my path, always with me. Even though I can't see it now, I can feel it right next to me.

I'll remember your name
Even when time passes and we become adults
I'll keep protecting only you
To keep our precious memories
Safely in my shining heart
Just that one person
I quietly call out with all of my heart
Your name

That day, the day when I accompanied you to the airport to see you leave, I promised you that I would always remember your face, but above all your name. Even if years had passed and we inevitably became adults, I would have continued to remember every little thing about you and above all I would have continued to pray for your happiness. Because, all I ever wanted in my life was to protect you and protect your beautiful smile.
So, every night before falling asleep, I repeat your name, to continue to keep in my heart the precious memories of the two of us together, to continue to keep you close to my heart.

Ay, I long for you so much everyday
I look to the sky
If I reach out my hand
Might I be able to reach you?
I call out to you, picture you
It hurts worse the more I want you
I think to myself it's just for a bit
And hold steady to my heart

I look at the sky constantly. I miss you so much, when I think of the fact that you are no longer by my side I can't breathe and I think I can't no longer continue to live. I wonder... if I would extend my arms to the sky, would I be able to reach you? Would I be able to feel the warmth of your body against mine again? Tight in a hug that no one could melt.
Every night, you're always in my dreams, beautiful, and I keep calling your name in the hope that you can one day hear me and come back to me.
The more I think of you, the more I think that I want you back here with me and more the distance that separates us hurts. It's really painful and it's hard to bear, but I try to say myself "it's just for a while, just a little while and then you two can be together again" and I move forward.

Don't forget, whenever you're struggling
I'll go to you, I'll stay by your side
At the end of this night, holding light
A star rises
Look at it
It's blindingly beautiful, right?

Don't forget that whatever happens I'll be by your side. If someone hurts you, I will not hold back from facing him and making him regret having hurt you; if you find yourself in front of some obstacle that seems insurmountable, remember that I will come to you for helping you. I will do all I can to come and stay forever by your side, to protect you.
Because after all, remember that the night never wins against the day. Even when darkness falls, in the sky there is always a small source of light that watches over us... for me that light is you and one day I am sure that I will return to be that shining star for you, in your sky. And if I never will be that star, then I will become directly the sun that every morning fight against darkness to return to shine. I'll be all you want Y/N... all for you

You let me breathe
With your smile like sunshine
And even if I can't see it I can feel it
I'll remember your name
Even when time passes and we become adults
I'll keep protecting only you
To keep our precious memories
Safely in my shining heart
Just that one person
I quietly call out with all of my heart

Because after all remember that you are the reason of my life, what allows me to breathe every single day, to face difficulties and to believe that sooner or later I will be able to be happy again by your side. Because the memories that I keep in my heart, our moments together, are the most precious thing I have.
Your name for me has become the most beautiful word that can exist in the world. In it there is enclosed all the love that a person could desire, an infinite sweetness able to displace you, a smile able to dissolve all worries. I just want you in my life and I will keep repeating your name infinitely, until my voice can't reach your ears, your heart and your soul.
Wait a little more Princess... soon we will be together again: because you are my life.

One, two, three, and it slowly becomes clear
Your scent seeps out of places in my heart
In the darkness, your light shines on me
And I melt in the warmth
My heart dyed in your light

The more days pass, the clearer is the fact that without you I can't live. All of you makes my heart beat wildly. My heart has belonged to you for too long...

I run to you through the scattering cherry blossoms
I want to hold you tightly in my arms
I'll remember your name
I will always remember your name.

Now I'm running to you, finally the moment we will meet again is near. I can't wait. I want to hold you in my arms until you become part of me. I will never leave you again, now that I am finally an adult, I won't allow anything and nobody to separate us again. We'll be just you and me, forever.

I'll remember your name
Even when time passes and we become adults
I'll keep protecting only you
To keep our precious memories
Safely in my shining heart
Just that one person
I quietly call out with all of my heart
Your name

I will always remember your name, because it has become synonymous of my own happiness. Y/N, you are the essence of my life and I want to live forever by your side. I want to be able to really love you, without having to deny my feelings, without hiding anymore, without being able to not see your smile or not be able to hug you.
The memories of our happy days are kept in my heart. And from now on we will build many other memories together. You are my light, the reason why my eyes sparkle with joy every day...
... but now that you are finally in front of me, in the blink of an eye, I took your little face in my hands and, lowering myself slightly to meet your height, I pause for a moment to look at your face. You are so different, you grew up beautifully, but from your eyes I can understand that you are always the same and I can read that, for all this time, you have also felt the same things and emotions I felt. Without further ado I hasten to nullify those few millimeters that still separate our lips.

And with this kiss, finally, I'll make you mine! Forever

The end