N° 5: My mistakes diary

A/N: Hi my lovely readers.... I think this will be the shortest one-shot I will write in my life! Even so, I hope you will enjoy it! 😉
Thank you and have fun reading it. どうぞ

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Daniel Pov
I left a bunch of marks on my already torn skin. Nothing can really be learned before you have tried it on your own skin, without suffering at least a little bit. I never paid any attention to anyone, I always went straight as a train on my way, looking in the conflict for the appearance of a path to resolve all my problem, to release myself from my sufferance.

I have always done everything I wanted in my own way and I never told anyone "stay" if I could have said "goodbye". I can count on the fingers of one hand the times when I listened to someone I should have listened to, like my mother, someone who was just trying to protect me from all the bad things of the world. But I've always been too stupidly proud to listen to the advice of others, I've never considered anyone's help... simply because I've always been in a hurry.

Many times I played with fire, I got into bigger situations than me and I even won some of these challenges. But at other times, it was very close that I even played my own life. I looked in the abyss of a morning without dawn, without having a fixed point, a goal or someone who could have saved me. Because after all, with my behavior I managed to get away from me all the people who cared for me, who tried to give me a hand to help me and protect me, sometimes even from myself.

But at least you Y/N... at least you stay out of my stupid diary of mistakes. From all these my damn contradictions, from all my imperfections, from the fears that coexist with me and that unfortunately I'm not able to manage alone. Remain outside the words of a useless speech.

At least you stay out of my mistakes diary.

I don't want to even consider you as one of my stupid mistakes. I've already done too much of them in my life, I've been wrong a bunch of times and I'll probably continue to make mistakes again and again. Probably I will never do the right thing in my life: but at least I want to do one good thing. I want to protect you baby.

Don't become one of my mistakes.

Y/N Pov
Don't worry Daniel. I will not become part of your mistakes diary, I will make sure that it isn't a mistake for you. This relationship is all ours, if you're wrong, then I'll be wrong with you. If you suffer, then I will also suffer; if you smile then I will smile with you. Because after all our souls are destined to be together, forever.

I don't promise you that this relationship will be perfect, no relationship is, but I promise you that it will be only ours: it will be just you & me on the top of the world.

❝ The end ❞