N° 7: Infinite times

Y/N Pov
Daniel, staying with you all these years hasn't been easy, at all. We are childhood friends, almost like siblings, many of our friends envied our relationship, and we promised that we would always be by each other's side, we would always be there for each other. Many things have happened, especially in the last two years: the bullying that you suffered in school, without me being able to do anything to protect you, your decision to leave high school because you couldn't bare the suffering of seeing your mother work continuously to pay for your tuition, your decision to leave the city where we grew up together to try to make a fortune in Seoul by dancing, your debut as an idol, but above all my confession. Because you know... after a lot of years I finally had the courage to confess my love for you! But after that day, you disappeared from my life. I wasn't even able to contact you.

And now, after 5 years, here you are again, in front of me. And I can't stop the tears from coming to my eyes, dimming the view of you: the only person I have ever loved in my life.

Daniel Pov
After so much time, here you are in front of me. My head is going crazy and the blood in my veins freezes by your vision. I don't know why, but in your eyes I read so much fear, but it's the fear of being happy. The day you declared yourself to me, I asked you to meet me because I wanted to confess my love to you before saying goodbye, stupidly believing that you didn't feel the same for me. And when I heard you say those words, well, I was scared: I feared to be able to hurt you.

Y/N Pov
Daniel, now that you're here in front of me, I remember the moment when I had the courage to declare to you. How many dreams were contained in that stupid second, and in a second you destroyed them. And I would like to go back to stop that moment, the moment I uttered those words, the instant I felt so big, strong like a giant. And I blindly hoped in your most sincere look, I hoped that your heart could be in tune with mine, and if I have to say it all, I really believed it.

Infinite times I told myself that I would never have lived any other love that wasn't you. Another thousand times I lost this war with myself, but it wasn't enough not to think about you anymore.

Daniel Pov
"Please Daniel, get out of my sight. I can't be happy if you're here with me. Goodbye, my love" are the words that came out of your mouth.

I wonder now... who are we to say goodbye? Why do we really have to put an end to everything we've been and all that we could be? You don't know how many times, while I was in Seoul, I thought of you. You don't know how many nights I spent without sleeping to reproach myself for doing the most stupid and cowardly thing by turning my back on you and leaving without even saying goodbye. And now I regret it, I regret it because I know I hurt you, I hurt the person I loved and who loved me back. Infinite times I told myself that I would never fall in love with anyone other than you. Another thousand times I lost this war with myself. I went with a lot of different girls while I was in the capital, I kissed them, I told them that I really loved them... but none of them managed to make my heart beat like you did and you still manage to do, even now, even after 5 years. And all this wasn't enough to stop me from thinking about you.

Please stay here with me, stay! Because there are a lot of things to forget and so many to relive.

"Stay with me, please..." are the only words I was able pronounce

Y/N Pov
There are many things to relive, many beautiful moments that will bind us forever and other things to forget absolutely. I wish I could hug you, but maybe I'll disappear now. Because even writing to you now is useless, now your silence is able to say only stupid things.

Daniel Pov
"Goodbye" are the last words I heard you say.

From that day... from that day until now it's been 10 years and I no longer wanted to have any kind of loving relationship with anyone. Because endless times I said that I would never have lived any other love that wasn't you.

Infinite times... or little more

❝ The end ❞

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A/N: Sorry sorry readers.... this one-shot didn't have an happy ending. But I hope you enjoyed it.

 But I hope you enjoyed it