N° 3: Love at first sight

Third person Pov
Have you ever stopped one moment to think that love is the only feeling that can deeply move people's lives? Have you ever thought that every minute, every second and even in this exact moment, while you read these few lines, somewhere in this world there is someone who is falling in love and who is trying to create a special bond with the person to him destined? And finally... do you believe in the so-called love at first sight?

Y/N Pov
And here I am, ready to write a letter to an idol. Who would have thought that a serious girl with her feet firmly on the ground like me could ever fall in love with a boy without really knowing him? Without ever meeting him in person? Without even having a real chance to declare herself or be able to stay with him in the future?Yet it is so: my love at first sight.

"Dear Daniel,
My name is Y/N and I am a very normal girl who currently attends university in Europe. And if you really want to know, I'm your same age, and I was born a few months before you too. But this isn't what matters now. I will try to hurry up and say what I want because certainly I don't want to make you think that I am boring girl (although probably a little bit I really am).
The main reason why I decided to write you is because... since a year ago I fell in love with you! Not of the idol Kang Daniel (of which I sincerely don't care much) but of that simple boy named Daniel, who every day does his best in his work, who every day smiles and that every day manages to make me feel special. I am aware of the fact that you may not believe even half my word and believe me that I understand you, after all it is rather strange to feel making a confession of love from a person you don't even know and who lives on the other side of the world. So you are more than justified if you want to refuse to accept everything that follows in this letter.
But it's really important for me to get an answer.
I don't care if you reciprocate my feelings or not, to tell the truth I am already more than ready to your categorical refusal, but I need a response from you to go on, to turn the page definitely. I am the first to feel a big stupid for this situation. Not so much for falling in love with an idol but rather for having felt a similar feeling, for the first time in my life, for a person I don't even know, with whom I can't even have any kind of physical or telematic contact.
But believe me, I'm honest when I say that I fell in love with you. I hate lies and I especially hate lying to people who are important to me, and you are one of them. So Daniel believe me that if I say that I love you, it is the most complete sincerity.
I want to meet you, I want to spend time with you. I want to accept all of you... with all your qualities that I hate and your flaws I love.
You are the only person in the world who, in these 22 years of my life, has managed to make me feel so special, so not damn wrong. You were the only one to be by my side when there was nobody else, when I felt bloody lonely and when I thought that the best thing for me and for all the people who had crossed their path with me was my disappearance from this world. If that day I didn't commit suicide, if I had the clarity to throw away the knife before it could be too late it was only thanks to you and you only. Because instill I wanted to be the reason for your smile, I wanted you to be proud of me.
So now I want to take this opportunity to thank you for everything you've done for me, if I'm still alive now it's only thanks to you.
Please give me an answer... no matter whatever it is, I don't care whether it is positive or negative. Because basically, the only thing that matters to me is your happiness, my little star.
Please always remember that you are precious, that thanks to you many people smile and have the strength to face life every day. You're really special Daniel.
I love you... and thank you for being my first and true love.
Know that regardless of your answer, I will always be by your side"

And as I finished writing these words I said to myself "but after all you can't command love. Although this feeling of mine may seem stupid in the eyes of many people, deep down I am sure that he is my fated only one"

Daniel Pov
With this I concluded the reading of this last fan-letter and I just realized I was smiling alone, to myself

"Aish... I never thought I could fall in love with one of my fans, simply thanks to a letter! I must be really crazy"

because, after all, I couldn't help but fall in love with that girl.  I didn't care about her outward appearance, or her cultural background, or even the distance that separated us.... for me it had been love at first sight: not because my eyes had met hers, but because my heart had already made her his. As I had become the reason for her life, she had become the reason why every single day I did my best, as an idol and more generally as a person... and she is the reason why now, even disobeying my agency, I'm flying to her.

And finally I will give her the answer that she was waiting.

The End