N° 8: Married to an idol (part 2)

Daniel Pov
I took a deep breath before continuing my sentence. After all, from that sentence and my subsequent actions depended the success of the plan organized by manager Kim and the president, not to mention the future of the group. But it was so hard to get those words out of my mouth... after all that girl with a broken heart kept staring at me with those little red eyes. I really felt like a monster in that moment.

"... moreover... I think I just fell in love at first sight" and after saying this, not giving her even a moment to metabolize what I said, I placed my right hand behind Y/N's nape and pulled her to me, making our lips collide. Unexpectedly, she didn't retreat, she didn't even try to escape from that damn kiss. Instead, she grabbed the collar of my shirt and intensified the kiss even more.

As soon as we broke the kiss to catch our breath "please take care of her, I entrust her to you" were the words of her cousin, who without losing a moment said "you know, tomorrow I have a plane that will take me back home, while she doesn't have a return ticket and I think she hasn't even the intention of going back home after what happened with her parents. So she is all yours, my dear. Give me the name of the hotel you are staying at and tomorrow morning I will bring her to you"

- a few days later -
And here I am, finally back to Seoul, in my small, but at the same time luxurious apartment. Only that... well, with me there is Y/N. I never thought about leaving this house as a single and coming back here like a boyfriend and a guy about to get married.

After having Y/N had a general tour of the house, we finally arrived at the last room, that is the bedroom: the room we will share from now on.

"And this is the bedroom" I said opening the door to allow her to come in and take a look "I grant you the honor of choosing in which side of the bed you want to sleep. Feel honored my Princess"

"Can I really choose the side of the bed? Thank you my prince" she said showing off a smile that could melt any glacier.

Now it was time... now I had to tell her that we should have been the perfect couple in public, while at home... "Listen, it's true that you're my girlfriend and that in a few months we'll get married, but know that I was forced into it, I'm doing it just for the good of the group" her confused look was putting even more pressure on me, I didn't know if I was saying things correctly, I hadn't the faintest idea how to proceed with what I was saying "you have to be the perfect girlfriend and wife in public, but know that I really hate you and then when we will be in private I will make you experience all the pains of hell" and looking away from her, I hurried out of that room and from the house. I needed some time to recharge the energy before I could face her again.

Y/N Pov
'And so this is the truth...' were the only things I could think of right now. After all, from the first moment it seemed impossible to me that he, Kang Daniel, Korea's national treasure could have fallen in love with a girl like me. However, to satisfy his plan is still better than going home to my parents to hear me reproach my wrong choice. I don't want to go back to the life of a time, after all...

- a few hours later -
"I'm back" I heard Daniel say the exact moment he came back home.

Giving me courage I went out of the bedroom and went to meet him, throwing my arms around his neck and giving him a quick little peck on the lips before saying "Welcome home! Honestly, I thought a lot about what you told me a few hours ago and..."

"And...?" said Daniel trying to spur me on to go on with what I was saying

"And I decided that I don't care. I don't care if you hate me, I don't care if you will treat me badly, if I end up falling madly in love with you and then see my own heart being destroyed again. I don't care... it's okay with me. I will follow your plan without complaining"