N° 11: My Girl

A/N: I wanted to make a small introduction to this fanfiction. Once again I was inspired by a song; this time it is up to "My Girl" of the sub-unit formed by two Japanese idols (Yamada Ryōsuke and Arioka Daiki).
First of all I must say that the characters in this story are:

Y/N... you readers in all your beauty and uniqueness 😉

Kang Daniel (as your boyfriend)

Park Jimin (as your best friend since you are young)

That said we can proceed! Enjoy 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(Ah,You know what's up)
Give it up, give it up, yeah
I let you know she's my baby

Daniel Pov:
Give up Jimin. Even if you know Y/n since more time than me, even if you're her best friend and even if you have been in love with her for years and years, I want to let you know that I don't care about anything, because now she is mine. So give up, find a way to stop your feelings for her.

Give it up, give it up, yeah
I let you know she's my baby

Jimin Pov:
Daniel, I want to let you know that I don't care about anything you think and believe. Surrender, because she's been mine for a very long time and you can't do anything about it. I don't care if she has chosen you as her boyfriend now, because I care for her with all my heart and I will find a way to declare myself to her and to take her back. So surrender and leave. Return me what is mine.

Whatever is said, nothing will change
She's my girl (She's my girl)
She's my babe (She's my babe)
I won't hand you over My love

Daniel Pov:
I don't even care about what people, my fans and all the people who know me, will think or say... and above all I don't care what you say Jimin. Whatever may be said will certainly not change things, it will not change what is between me and Y/n because we are destined to be together, unites us a red thread of destiny, a thread that no one will ever break; not even you who are her best friend.