N°4 : Dear...

A/N: this fanfiction was inspired by the song Dear... by Nishino Kana

Your Pov

Even though it hasn't even been 5 minutes since we said good bye,
I already want to see you again oh baby,
I need you to hold me tight, I miss you.

Today we finally managed to meet Daniel, it was so long since we had the opportunity to look into each other's eyes. Finally we were able to spend a few hours together. We said goodbye just a few minutes ago, each of us is now returning to their home, but I already want to see you again. I need you to hold me thight in your strong arms and make me feel protected, I want to be able to keep my head resting on your chest, feeling our hearts that synchronize their beats create a melody that is just ours.

If we were both going home to the same place
I wouldn't mind what time it was oh no no.
If you were to say "Welcome Home" and "Good Night" by my side,
Do you knon how happy would I be?
I just want to stay with you.

If only the house we came back to was the same, if only I shouldn't be afraid of the passing time and forces us to split again for God only knows how much time, if only your house were mine... then I wouldn't mind the time that passes, because in the end we would still be together. If only I could tell you "welcome back home" and "good night" every night... I would really be the happiest girl in the world. In fact, the only thing that I really want in this life of mine is being able to be by your side.

But you know, whenever your name lights up my phone,
you always let me know that I am never alone.

But instill whenever the screen of my phone lights up showing a notification with your name on it... that's the moment you make me realize that I'm never alone. Because as you are always part of my thoughts, so am I for you too.

I treasure the time we aren't together so much.
And if I close my eyes I always see you there.
I can become strong just because of that,
We'll be togheter from now on.

I treasure all the moments that we spend together, but even more secretly I keep in my heart all the time when we are forced to remain separate. In those moments, whenever I close my eyes I find you, because after all your image is carved in my heart and never leaves me. Only thanks to this I manage to go forward day by day, even without having you really by my side... because I know that from now on, forever, we will be together.

No matter what happens we can overcome it.
We'll be connected by this unchanging love.
Because I'm always by your side,
I want to say to you,
"I will always love you".

Certainly it won't be easy to continue to write our love story, but no matter what happens to us, how many difficulties we will encounter on our journey, what fate has in store for us... because we will face everything together. And we will do it, as always. Because what binds us is an indissoluble love, just like that of the legend of the red thread. I will always be by your side Daniel, forever, because I really love you with all of myself.

When my friend speaks so passionately about her love
I feel just a little bit of pain oh no no.
If you were to say "I'm coming to see you now", how happy would I be?
I just want you to stay with me.

When I go out with my friends to distract me, it often happens that they start talking passionately about their love life and their boyfriends. In those moments I feel so sad, because I have to hide my relationship with you... because after all you are an idol and by contract you couldn't even be in a relationship with someone. We are already risking a lot, especially you, we can't afford to commit any further imprudence risking to be seen together or that the voice of our relationship begins to turn on the SNS.
But if you told me "get ready, I'm coming to pick you" do you know how happy I would be? Because I miss you Daniel, and I really want to be with you... now and forever.

But I really can't voice out this selfishness of mine,
I don't want to be a bother.
I love your smile when you are trying your best.

But I can't tell you all of this, I can't express my selfishness in front of you. Because I don't want to be the umpteenth weight that you find yourself carrying on your shoulders (even if you have really broad shoulders), all by yourself. No matter how much I want to see you every single day, how much I want to be able to call you "mine" in front of everyone... I can't be a burden for you. After all, you are doing your best every single day and the smile that you show when you do it: it is the thing that I love most about you!

I treasure the time we aren't together so much.
And if I close my eyes I always see you there.
I can become strong just because of that,
We'll be togheter from now on.

I must be strong! Being able to see your smiling face every time I close my eyes is already a reason more than good to be able to go on... because after all I know, from now on we will always be together.

No matter what happens we can overcome it.
We'll be connected by this unchanging love.
Because I'm always by your side,
I want to say to you,
"I will always love you".

Together we can face everything, even this distance that separates us physically, but that will never really manage to divide our hearts, linked to one another by an invisible thread.
Whatever happens... I will always love you Daniel.

If I were to say "I'm ok" it would be a lie,
but because of you I'm able to say "it's going to be allright".

I do not want to lie to you Daniel, I'm not okay. This situation, which has been going on for a year now, since the day of your official debut, is really killing me. I am not okay. But... but thanks to you I can say that everything will be allright! Despite what we are going through now, everything will settle down and one day we may return to being happy and carefree; to love each other without having to hide our feelings.

I treasure the time we aren't together so much.
And if I close my eyes I always see you there.
I can become strong just because of that,
We'll be togheter from now on.

No matter what happens we can overcome it.
We'll be connected by this unchanging love.
Because I'm always by your side,
I want to say to you,
"I will always love you".

More than anyone else, I love you

I don't want to tell you "please stop being an idol", I don't want to force you to abandon your dreams simply to be with me. I decided to stay by your side forever, despite everything and everyone. The only thing I ask you, for as long as we should still be so far away is: please Daniel, never forget that I love you more than anyone else in this world. Because for me you are the most important star that shines in the sky that is inside my heart.

The End