[one]

[Wrens POV]

Seven years later

Bounding down the stairs I grasped my serpent jacket. When FP found out I had gone through initiation he was pretty mad and he didn't want anyone to know I was a serpent. He made me a jacket that flipped inside out so I can wear my serpent jacket without anyone knowing.

   The worst thing is is I have never gotten to meet FP's real son. I know all about Jughead, FP has told me a lot of stories about him, but he has no idea who I am.

    Another thing is that I never found out how my parents died. Every time I ask FP he shuts up. He's told all the serpents not to tell me. Whatever he does to hide it from me, I'll find out eventually so I keep that in mind.

   Despite all that FP has finally let me go to high school. For the past seven years I've been home schooled by some of the smartest serpents. So when you really think about it it's definitely a step up.

   The best thing about this whole thing though is that I finally get to meet Jughead. Yup I'm going to Riverdale high. I wanted to go to South side high but apparently they shut it down a while ago so no use in that.

   After grabbing my jacket I made sure the serpent emblem was on the inside where it couldn't be seen and threw the jacket on over my outfit. My outfit consisted of a pair of high heeled platform combat boots, fishnets, black high-waisted shorts with silver studs, a black and white aesthetic squared cropped top with "sad" written across the chest, my jacket a small chain with a crystal hanging from it that clung to my neck, and my moms ring. I tied my hair up into space buns with loose hairs here and there. After walking outside I realized my only mode of transportation was a motorcycle so I jumped on FP's and drove off.

   Arriving at school I was greeted by a girl. This girl was about my height with medium length dark hair and the fanciest of clothes. I immediately recognized her as Veronica Lodge.

   "Hey hey, you're the new girl right?" She questioned tilting her head ever so slightly and taking in my appearance. I nodded.

   We began walking and I asked her a couple of questions about Riverdale

   "I have a couple of people I want you to meet," she looked down at the papers in her hands. "Wren, is it?"

   I nodded again. After that conversation she showed me around and eventually we ended up in the student lounge.

   "I'm just saying what DID happen to those serpents and their kid! They had a nine year old!" A boy who looked strikingly like FP questioned out loud. Jughead.

   "Jug that was seven years ago, there's nothing we can find now," said the blonde with jugheads arm around her shoulders.

   "Ahem, I'm sorry to interrupt this... important, conversation, but this is the new girl! Wren Minx!" Veronica said gesturing to me.

Jughead turned and looked at me slowly removing his arm from around the blonde and standing up. "Wren, nice to meet you, I'm jughead Jones." He smiled, we shook hands and he sat back down but didn't put his arm around the blonde.

"Hey, I'm Betty." The blonde smiles at me

"And I'm Archie," said a red headed guy on the other couch that I didn't even realize was there.

   I sat down and we talked until yet another red head burst into the room, almost as loud at the red shirt she was wearing. "New girl! Welcome to our humble town. I'm Cheryl blossom, or Cheryl bombshell if you want."

   "Cheryl, this is Wren." Jughead said gesturing to me.

   "Not important, I want you at Vixen tryouts today after school Okay?" She replied to jughead. "You remind me of myself, right down to the red hair. Toodles"

    And with that she happily bounded out of the room, "Uh okay I guess."