[fourteen]

[wrens POV]

   "Sissy, I absolutely adore your Choice to represent your serpent parents, and where in Riverdale did you get this ring," Cheryl asked as she was filing my nails.

    "I got it from my mom actually, it was kinda a really important thing to her and the other serpents knew that so when she died they gave it to me." I answered her looking down at the emerald eyes on the gold snake.

   "Speaking of your parents, do you even know how they died?" She questioned me moving on to my makeup.

   "Well it seems like everyone but me knows but I think FP will tell me when he wants to." I replied.

   After we all got ready me Cheryl and Toni headed to the dance. We walked in and I grabbed a glass of punch, and walked over to jughead and Betty.

[Jugheads POV]

   It was one of those slow motion moments you only see in the movies. The gorgeous girl walking right towards you like a total bad-a while music plays in your head that no one else could hear.

   I couldn't see anything other than her, her dark red lipstick, her red hair half up half down, the romper slash dress that was about perfect on her, the feaux snake skin shoes that made a typically short girl a couple inches taller, and the gold snake ring and necklace that would look odd on any girl other than her. It hit me like a freight train, Wren Minx, Amber Blossom, whatever you want to call her, was absolutely perfect in my eyes.

[Wrens POV]

   I gasped running towards him, "juggie you look absolutely amazing." I hugged him snapping him out of whatever thoughts he was having causing him to hug him back.

   "A-as do you Wren," he replied, letting go of the hug.

   "Are you going to the party at Cheryl's later?" I asked him with my hands still resting on his arms.

   "Are you?" He asked with a faint smile toying at his lips.

   "Definitely, I wouldn't miss my soul sisters party for the world." I answered him, as I did so the song changed to a slow song.

   "Hey jug do you wanna d-" Betty began to ask but was cut off by jughead talking to me.

   "Wren," he held out his hand, "care to dance with me?"

   "Don't mind if I do," I smiled and took his hand with which he quickly placed my hand on his shoulder and put both of his hands on his my waist, my other hand on his arm.

   We danced slowly getting closer, having small conversations here and there but as soon as our foreheads were pressed together we both got quiet. As he began leaning in I did the same but Just as our lips were about to touch we hear Reggie's voice blare over the speaker and we jumped apart.

   "Wren Minx is a fraud! In fact her name is Amber Blossom, a third blossom twin." He yelled.

  My heart began beating in my chest. Is he lying? Who is Amber Blossom? Am I Amber Blossom? It was too many thoughts going through my head at once. I began to walk, subconsciously, And then I began to run, I didn't know where to but I ran. From over the beating in my ears I could hear, Jughead, Betty, Veronica, Cheryl, Toni, and Archie all calling after me, but it was no use. I Just kept running. I don't know how, or why, but somewhere deep down I always knew I wasn't blood related to my parents, maybe it was the hair, or the way we looked but I knew. In my fit of rage, sadness, confusion, and tears I ripped off my mother's ring and threw it onto the ground. I kept running, and wiping tear for what felt like hours until I was able to collapse in the arms of the man who raised me. The man who kept all these secrets from me.
Before I could control myself I punched FP right in the eye sending him straight to the ground. "That's for the years and years of lies."