[sixteen]

[Ambers POV]

   A week ago, when I started high school, I never thought I would be standing here. In front of a woman I would've never thought was my mother, next to my sister, with jughead Jones standing behind me.

   "Hello mother, you asked how Amber was doing, why don't you ask her yourself." Cheryl sassed at her or our mom.

   What happened next I don't think any of us expected. Penelope Blossom broke down in tears. She said nothing but she ran over to me and hugged me like she never wanted to let go.

   We stayed like that for a while until I heard through tears, "Welcome home baby."

    She pulled away from the hug and wiped her eyes. I stood there not knowing what to do until I felt Jughead's hand on my shoulder. "Let's get you upstairs and get you cleaned up." He said before guiding upstairs to the room Cheryl said she had set up for me.

[Cheryl's POV]

   "Now you decide to play victim?"  I asked my mother who had finally dried her tears.

   "Cheryl you have no idea what I went through to try and keep that girl." She sniffled.

   "Save the tears for when you talk to her mother, because I'm not buying it." I snapped before walking upstairs and into her room.

[Ambers POV]

   Jughead had managed to find some makeup wipes and was now attempting to wipe the dried mascara off of my face. "You know the moment I see Reggie I'm gonna beat him to a pulp."

   "No, don't do that, Reggie is not worth it, trust me." I said pushing a piece of hair out of his face, "Okay?"

   "No promises," he laughed lightly.

   "Ugh keep your slimy serpent hands of my sister," Cheryl said walking in the room and taking the makeup wipes from him, "plus these make up wipes suck, follow me Ambie."

   Cheryl lead me to her bathroom and left the door open so we could continue to talk to jughead. "Sit on the counter." She commanded and I did what she said. She grabbed a bottle of pink liquid, poured it on a cotton-ball, and began To wipe my make up off.

[Jughead's POV]

   Cheryl nor Wren noticed but a small drop of make up remover rolled down Wren's jaw, down her shoulder and finally down her arm with rubbed off a small amount of foundation revealing what faintly seemed to be a serpent tattoo