[Seventeen]

[Ambers POV]

Walking back into school as Amber Blossom everything was different. Cheryl was on one side of me and jughead on the other. Looking around almost everyone's eyes were on me, students were where whispering, and others pretended like they weren't but obliviously were. I began to have an overwhelming feeling of nerve, all eyes on me, the mysterious Blossom triplet. Jughead places his hand on my shoulder and immediately escorted me to the blue and gold office with Cheryl following behind us.

"It's not unusual to be watched for me, as a blossom, all eyes on us at all times." Cheryl said fiddling with her nails.

Jughead, who already had one of his hand on my shoulder, placed his other hand on my other shoulder. "Wren, are you okay?" He asked attempting to read my face.

I nodded, "yeah, just nervous I guess."

"Uh serpent germs, hands off my sissy," Cheryl snapped at jughead.

Jughead dropped his hands from my shoulders, "Cheryl, this is not the time."

"I'm sorry not sorry, I don't want my sister to be contaminated by whatever diseases you south side serpents have." Cheryl said rolling her eyes.

Just as Cheryl finished her sentence Betty came bounding in the room, "oh! Juggie! Where have you been all weekend? I went to FP's trailer to see if you wanted to work on an article for the blue and gold but he said he hadn't seen you since we were at the White Wyrm,"

"I was at thistle house with Cheryl and Wren," Jughead replied looking back at the red headed twins.

"Oh, and you've been there all weekend?" She asked fiddling with her fingers.

   "Yeah, I just wanted to make sure Wren was okay," he answered.

"O-oh," she looked at the ground, "see you in class I guess.

Jug nodded, "Okay."

   Betty walked out and Cheryl followed behind her, " if you're not gonna take your serpent hands off my sissy I'm gonna leave, toodles!"

   As the door closed jughead turned back to me, "Wren, no matter how many people stare at you, no matter how many times they call you Amber Blossom. You're always gonna be Wren to me."

   He placed his hand under my chin, Looking up at him I braced My for a kiss. "You're clever wren and have got one hell of a punch, I just wanna know what foundation you use to cover that tattoo."