[nineteen]

[Amber's POV]

   "Jughead!" I yelled as Archie finally pulled him away. He looked up at me, his face opposite of the calm, kind jughead who hugged me the night of the dance. His eyebrows furrowed together in disgust at Reggie.

"Back to class! All of you! Mr. Jones, Mr. Andrews, get Mr. Mantle to the nurse. Then I need all of you in my office." The principal said pointing at all of us.

[Jugheads POV]

When Reggie woke up Principal Weatherbee dragged me, Reggie, and Archie into the office while all the girls waited outside as witnesses.

  "Mr. Jones what exactly started this fight?" Principle Weatherbee question.

   "Fight? More like an ambush!" Reggie said scowling in my direction.

    I glared back at him. "Look principal, you know what happened Friday night, you know what Reggie said. That's why I did this, I tried to talk to him but he kept saying things about Wren." I explained sinking back into my chair.
   "You mean Miss. Blossom?" He asked.

   "Yeah, whatever you want to call her." I mumble back giving him a slight glare.

   "Should I bring Miss. Blossom in here?" He Again asked writing something down.

   "No, Wren wasn't there, not until I knocked him out." I said adding the second part quietly.

   Archie piped in "yeah Amber has nothing to do with it."

   "We'll it seems like she had a lot to do with it seeming as she's the reason you rendered another student unconscious!" The principal scolded.

   He eventually got annoyed with us and gave me a detention and Archie had to clean the locker rooms. Reggie got off scot free because he was the "victim."

[Ambers POV]

   Jughead and Archie walked out of the office.
Betty practice leapt to Jughead's side. "Jug! What happened!"

   "I got detention, and Archie has to clean the locker room," Jug stated trying to brush it off.

"What about Reggie," Veronica questioned lightly.

"He got off with a pat on the back! Nothing!" Archie ranted off running his hands through his orange hair.

Jughead continued staring at the ground, Betty right next to him, I walked in front of them with Cheryl and Veronica clinged to Archie's side.

There was something off about the look on Jughead's face and I couldn't pinpoint it. He either looked confused or frustrated I couldn't tell. I did know he was angry, so angry he had the heart to yank away from Betty. Normally he would feel to bad.

————
[Jughead's POV]

   "It's funny, she's in love with you but she refuses to hang out in a bar." She said pouring herself a drink.

    "She is not in love with me, and careful that drink is strong." I warn her, her face lit up into a laugh as she downed the glass and poured two more, jumping over the bar she handed one the me and sat across from me at a table.

   "Oh my god she is SO in love with you, did you not se her literally JUMP to walk next to you earlier?" She said laughing and resting her face on her head. "Jughead Jones you have got to be the most oblivious man I've ever met."

   "If She is in love with me then she would agree in I called her to hang out right now," I challenged looking across the table at the striking red head sat in front of me.

   "Call her, she'll be here in under a minute," She continued.

   I stared at her for a second then laughed, "Okay, okay I'll do it." I said taking my phone out and dialing her number.

    "Hey Jug!" She practically shrieked when she Answered.

   "Hey Betts, you want to come hang out at the Wyrm?" I asked watching Wren sip her drink holding back a laugh.

   "Um yeah totally I'll be there in a second!" She replied and I could hear her gathering her things.

   "Okay see ya." As I Hung up Wren looked at me with her deep brown eyes.

   "So!" She prodded.

   "She's on her way," her face lit up in that 'I'm right' face.

   "See Jug! She's so in love," she laughed lightly, "oh Jones you're in deep this time, unless, you like her back?" She teased wiggling her eyebrows.

   Again I stared at her for a second, this time in shock, "me? Like Betty, no no, Betty's like a, like a sister to me, I don't know how to explain it, but I know I don't have those kind of feelings for her."

   "Okay, okay," she surrendered, "but what if you did, bughead."

   "That has to be the dumbest ship name ever." I said laughing a bit.

She laughed almost doing a spit take, lucky she got her drink down instead of spiting it all over me. "Ours, would be, JEN!" She started laughing hysterically, causing me to laugh. She looked so cute just laughing, "dude shut up you sound like you're in love or something." I remembered what Sweet Pea told me when we were hanging out in the locker room, sweet pea hates sappy stuff so when I was describing Wren to him he got, kind of annoyed.

"Earth to Jughead Jones, Betty just texted me saying she's on the way," she laughed flashing her perfect smile. "God, I told you Juggie." Juggie. Had she called me that before? I couldn't recall, but it was a regular thing. Almost all of my friends had called me juggie at one point. Why am I overthinking this now.

Just as I was finishing my thoughts the front door swung open. Expecting it to be Betty, me and Wren stayed casually seated.

We were slightly confused when it was dad who came striding in, He was never here so early. We watched him for a second as he stared at me and Wren with a horror stricken expression.

"Dad?" I asked but his gaze didn't move.

"FP-"

"Wren, oh my god, how do I tell you this?" He inquired and he rushed over to him, his expression, terrified.

"What, what is it," she asked standing from her seat.

"It's Adam, they found him." Dad's horrible expression transferred over to Wren who lost her grip on her glass letting it fall to the ground with the sound of glass shattering.