[six]

[Wrens POV]

As Me, Veronica, and Betty walked into Betty's house Mrs Cooper was there to greet us.

"Hello Elizabeth, Veronica, and," she stopped, "You're Wren right? Daughter of the serpents that died?"

"You know my parents?" I asked.

"Yes, very well actually," she answered. "I know FP too, actually I talked to him just the other day."

"Well that's, nice." I said looking back at Betty and Veronica who were, Confused to say the least.

Alice grabbed my bag and sat it by the stairs, "come on girls, dinners ready." She escorted me to the kitchen leaving Veronica to put her own bag down.

"Did FP ever tell you what happened to Adam and Ella?" Miss Cooper asked sitting across from me.

   "Mom, I don't think Wren wants-"  Betty began but was cut off.

   "Nonsense Elizabeth," miss Cooper retorted.

   "It's alright Betty, and to answer your question, no he never did." I answered her before taking a bite of my food.

   Miss Cooper sighed, "doesn't surprise me, the Jones men aren't strangers to keeping secrets."

   "How do you know so much about my parents?" I questioned.

   "Well when you own a newsletter, you find things out." She replied.

   I nodded before FP barged in the House, "Wren! Come on we're leaving."