[thirteen]

[Wrens POV]

   Walking into the student lounge we saw an odd sight. Cheryl, Jughead, Betty, And Veronica all huddled.

   "Yeah, her real name is Amber," I heard Cheryl say before Archie barged in

   "Hey Guys!" He happily said throwing his arm around my shoulders. Everyone gave him an odd confused look before the boy continued.

   "So it's a new school year and the whole dance is coming up, who is going with who?" He asked sitting down and dragging me with him.

   "Geez Archie could you be any more obnoxious?" Cheryl sassed leaning back in her chair, "I'm going with Toni obviously."

   "And I'm going with you Archikins," Veronica said scooting closer to him.

   Jug sat there for a second looking between me and Betty. "I don't think I'm going."

   "Oh come on Juggy you can go with me!" Betty suggested enthusiastically.

   "Well what about wren, she has no one to go with," he replied.

   "I think I can change that," said a tall black haired guy leaning on the door frame.

   Jughead sighed, "beat it Reggie, Wren is going with me and Betty, were all going as friends."

   "Well I could take her as something else, if you know what I mean." He said winking.

   Jughead rolled his eyes, "Reggie leave before we make you."

   "Whatever, your loss" Reggie said walking away

   I scoffed, "football player?"

   "Hey! I'm a football player!" Archie defended.

   "Oh arch, you know that's not what I mean," I said running my fingers through his hair.

   "Yeah I guess so," he chuckled.

   Cheryl decided to speak up, "Okay Am- Wren is getting ready at my house, who else wants to join?"

   "I'm getting ready at Ronnie's," Betty said.

   "Well I have nowhere to get ready so I'm down," toni replied.

   Cheryl clasped her hands together, "Well then it's settled, see you girls tomorrow night."