[fifteen]

[wrens POV]

It wasn't a shock that everyone found me since they followed me from the dance but the scene they ran into was, intense to say the least. Probably the toughest guy I know laying on the floor with a nasty black eye and a dainty red head angrily standing over him with bloody knuckles and mascara everywhere. As soon as he ran in the door jughead grabbed my hand and walked me to a room that was more private. I had been crying so hard it was painful to breath and hell to talk.

"I-he lied-to me-it's," I sobbed and jughead embraced me in a calming hug and rubbed my back.

   "Shhh wren, you're okay, it's okay," he said calmingly.

   I didn't say anything back I just continued to sob into his chest until Cheryl walked in and I pulled away from him, "in light of you officially being a Blossom I invited you to come live with me at thistle house, there's already a room for you."

   "Oh Cheryl I don't think-" I began to object but was cut off immediately l.

   "Not a question sissy, throw out all of those serpent clothes of yours because tomorrow is Saturday and we're going shopping." Cheryl stated while walking over to me, linking her arm with mine and walking out into the main room, "one of our many talents as blossom women is the ability to pull of red perfectly."

   "You really pack a punch, I taught you well." Said FP as soon as we got back to the main room, jughead wasn't far behind us.

   "Oh and we got your ring, I know it's not really your real moms but, I know you still cherish it." Toni said holding out the gold snake, a bit scuffed from me throwing on the ground but still in tact.

   "Thank you Toni," I said taking the ring and slipping it on.

   "Okay if any of you want to come to my house with me and Amber you are welcome, we're leaving." Cheryl announced before grabbing my hand and walking to her car.