[five]

[Wrens POV]

   "FP? Why are you here?" She said taking a step back to open the door a bit More. FP steeped in and she went to close the door.

   "Penelope, we need to talk, and I suggest these girls leave." He replied, stopping her from closing the door.

    "Wow mother, I'm shocked. First you mess around with Hal Cooper and now FP? Can you just be a normal mother." Cheryl snapped crossing her arms.

   "Now Cheryl, you know that's not why he's here." Penelope calmly answered.

   "Do I know mother? Because with you it's hard to tell why men are at thistlehouse anymore." Cheryl sassed before walking upstairs.

   All the other vixens walked out but I stopped at FP, "Why are you here?"

   "I should ask you the same thing." He said crossing his arms.

   "Well I made the River vixens and this is a mandatory sleepover, your turn." I retorted.

   "It's none of your business and it has nothing to do with you, got it?" He said through gritted teeth.

   I just rolled my eyes and walked out.

   "Hey Wren, me and Ronnie are going back to my house, wanna come with?" Betty asked me.

   I hesitated and looked back at FP and then turned to Betty. "Totally, what are we waiting for let's go!"