Sophie Calster

"You sure they're coming?" I asked for the seventeenth time in the past hour.

"Yes, Sophie. I'm positive," Annabeth replied, not even looking up from her book.

"Shouldn't they have showed up by now then?" I questioned.

"I bet they were arguing over who they would let drive," she replied.

I rolled my eyes and was about to make another comment, but a huge white van that said 'Delphi Strawberries' raced around the corner.

There was many shouts from inside and suddenly, a boy flew headfirst out the passenger window. I only saw his face for a second, but it was long enough to catch mesmerizing sea green eyes and unbelievably messy black hair.

He put his hands out, and flipped upwards, barely breaking a sweat. The van was still moving, but the back doors flew open and a girl rolled out, landing in a crouch. She was completely drenched, dripping in water head to toe. She had black hair that hung in her eyes and fell down to her shoulder and electrifying blue eyes that were livid. I then noticed that the edge of her hair was singed.

"JACKSON!" she yelled, jumping up and launching herself forward.

Annabeth put her head in her hands and muttered, "Just once? They can't be normal just once?"

The boy turned and started sprinting the other way as if his life depended on it. But, the girl quickly grabbed the back of his shirt, swinging him around to face her.

Annabeth stood up and walked over, crossing her arms.

"What did he do this time?" she asked, directing the question towards the girl.

"He got Leo to light my hair on fire so he could drench me in water, again!"

I was alarmed by what she said, I mean, seriously, who playes with fire? But, Annabeth just laughed. Freaking laughed!

"Are you asking to get electrocuted, Percy?!" she asked the boy- Percy.

"Maybe..." he said with a dopey grin.

The girl launched herself at him, but was caught by a boy who I didn't even see come up.

"Woah..." he said catching her by the waist and pulling her to his chest. She fought against him, until she seemed to realize who he was.

I took a good look at him. He had shaggy black hair and dark eyes. He was tall and pale with Italian features. He wore all black clothes, much like the girl.

"I still can't believe you guys are dating," Annabeth said to them. They do look like a couple, now that I look at it.

"Me either, I mean, why did he have to choose my sister, of all people?" asked a tall- muacular- guy with blonde hair and blue eyes who hopped out of the van, closely followed by a girl with kaleidoscope eyes and uneven chestnut hair.

"Shut up, Jason, my mom's been planning this for over a year," the girl said, which I found kind of weird about. I mean, her mom's been planning her friend's relationship?

I cleared my throat and Annabeth whipped around.

"Oh, every body else get out!" she yelled towards the van.

A bunch of people jumped out, except for one boy, who face planted the concrete.

I met Piper, the girl with kaleidoscope eyes who had her hand locked with the blonde boy, Jason. Thalia was the girl with the with black hair and blue eyes and Nico, her boyfriend, was the one who stopped her from attacking anyone. His half sister Hazel was a girl with dark skin and curly brown hair and was safely wrapped Franks' arms, who was a tall Asian looking boy that looked like a teddy bear. Leo was a short boy who looked like a Latino elf. He got slapped by Thalia right after he introduced himself.

And Percy was the boy with the black hair and green eyes, also known as Annabeth's boyfriend! Her freaking boyfriend that she never told me about.

She gave me a hug good bye and piled into the van with everyone else, racing down the street.