3

Like a missile being fired, Rhian bolted through the clouds leaving a trail of dust as her flew. The golden appendages flapped their hardest as he bulleted through the night sky.

"Slow down your highness." commanded his gentle fairy godmother, who was as slow as a snail compared to Rhian's flight.

Rhian paid no attention to her, he continued to whizz through the sky. He loved night time flights. Night time in the Fairy lands was spectacular. Unlike the cold, dark nights on Earth the fairylands at night became a grand wonderland.

The sky was a magical shade of lilac, the fairies glow outshone the golden stars and the clouds were cool and fluffy in the night.

Rhian simply loved the night. It brought him a sense of serenity.

As Rhian flew through the atmosphere, he looked down at the silent Earth, he always wondered what the Human world was like but never dared venture down there. Fairies never ever flew to the human world, it was an unspoken rule but a rule all knew.

"Oh humans. Who cares about them? Their world is so weird and cruel. Just look what happened to that poor mermaid." thought Rhian.

As Rhian floated among the clouds he realized that he could no longer hear his fairy godmother. He knew that he must have flown too far, Rhian rotated his body preparing to fly back...

"Your highness don't leave so soon." said an unfamiliar but scarily soothing voice.

Rhian turned around to find a women seated on a cloud. Her skin was peach in complexion, her lips were painted a royal shade of rose red and she had long brunette hair that was pin straight. She wore a midnight blue ball gown and had a pair dragon fly like wings but there was one accessory that made her different from all the other fairies

She wore a snake skin ascot and in her gown a snake skin pattern was evident.

Rhian knew every fairy had a favourite animal but a fairy loving snakes was unheard of. This strange choice of animal scared Rhian but her beauty kept him fascinated with her.

"I'm sorry to startle you,your highness but I couldn't let you go away so quickly, at least not alone." said the snake loving fairy so kindly.

Rhian nodded his head and said "Very well miss. I must commend your actions, it shows you truly are dutiful."

The fairy smiled but as she smiled, Rhian noticed a purple tinge in her eyes. Suddenly he felt his neck grow thinner. When Rhian looked at his neck, a thick cobra was wrapping itself around Rhian.

As the cobra engulfed Rhian, all he could hear were the sounds of the fairy cackling.
.

.

.

.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" screamed Rhian as terrifyingly rose from sleep.

A nightmare. It was only a nightmare.

Rhian's body was coated in sweat after that horrendous dream. Hr wiped the beads of sweat off his forehead and took deep breaths in and out.

He surveyed his surroundings. He was still locked up in the cells awaiting for The Alpha to deal with him. Rhian did not know much about wolves but he knew that The Alpha's were strong dominating leaders of the pack and he also knew that they would not show any mercy to any individual who dares threaten their people.

The door creaked and inside walked the most terrifying man

The Alpha.

This man radiated an aura of power and superiority. That cold expressionless face was a silent warning to Rhian that this man would show no mercy.

Rhian gulped in fear.