19 - Part 2/2

Keiyara nodded in agreement, "Exactly which is why at whatever cost we have to ensure triumph over Lilith, even if the cost is our lives."

The team nodded in agreement, Rhian included. Although he was fearful of facing Lilith he knew that he needed to put his fears aside for the greater good.

Fairy Keiyara dismissed this meeting resulting in the squad going their separate ways. Rhian gave a sigh of relief because now he could finally spend some time with Cain.

"Speak of the devil and the devil shall come" thought Rhian as he saw Cain walking towards him.

A smirk grew on Cain's face as he walked up to Rhian, when he finally stood in front of his love he casually said "Wanna go find a hidden spot and make out."

"Making out in a library? Really?" responded Rhian raising an eyebrow.

Cain pouted his lips and boastfully said "Yeah, well..I've been known to be rebellious."

Rhian chuckled in response, "Your pack begs to differ Mr. Strict muscly Alpha."

Cain snaked his arms around Rhian's waist, pulling him close as he sensually replied "Well my pack aren't the ones mated to me Butterfly."

"Alright alright, if you two wanna do couple things then save it for the night quarters." said Zario as he eyed the couple.

Cain's forehead creased and a low growl let out. He was slowly beginning to dislike Zario.

Rhian glared at Cain for growling at Zario after all Zario was his friend, nothing more.

"So where are the night quarters... Zario." asked Alpha Cain with gritted teeth.

Zario could sense Cain's displeasure with him. He internally laughed at Cain's jealously, if only he knew.

"Allow me to send you there." answered Zario as he flicked his wrist causing a cloud to engulf the mates.

Cain and Rhian materialized in the night quarters. The room was a standard bedroom with an en-suite which surprised Cain because he was expecting something more medieval.

"I told you Cain, we are as modern as humans." stated Rhian as he dove on the bed, upsetting the carefully set sheets.

Cain rolled his eyes at his mates words. "Smart mouth" thought Cain as he removed his shoes and belt.

He then crawled into bed, resulting in him laying beside Rhian. His wolf came to life, once again whispering the thoughts of mating. Cain could hold him back for now but soon his wolf would break free of that hold. He knew full well Rhian wasn't ready for mating but it didn't stop him from fantasizing about it.

The thought of bonding with Rhian in that beautiful way, always brought a toothy smile to his face and caused his adrenaline to pump ferociously.

In short : Cain was a hungry wolf.

"Cain, is there something you want to tell me?" asked Rhian, snapping Cain out of his lustful thoughts.

"Hmm...no. Why butterfly? Did I forget something?" questioned Cain.

Rhian's heart lurched. This was the first time Cain lied to him...Cain never lies to him. Perhaps he has a good reason but still,why lie?

Rhian dropped the topic immediately. If Cain ever wanted to tell him he would tell him, the fairy refused to force anything out of him.

Cain pulled Rhian into his arms, placing a kiss against his forehead, then he said "Rest butterfly, today was tiring."

Rhian easily drifted to sleep with Cain's scent being all around him.