19 - Part 1/2

Cain raced through the library. His senses were heightened the minute he caught a scent, an all too familiar scent. He may have been an unshifted pup when he first met her but her scent carved its mark onto Cain.

The ashy yet hazel nut smelling scent wafted through the vault. When he first got a whiff of it, he was suspicious but as they entered the vault it got stronger thus Cain had to follow it.

His wolf was heightened, his normally silver eyes were now a neon yellow indicating he was on hunting mode, she was definitely here.

As Cain navigated through the vault he realized that

She was real and that the encounter was real.

He continued stalking through the library, he was a hunter searching for his prey. On the eastern side of the library, in the corner of a row of books, her scent ended.

Cain sniffed this area thoroughly but the trail ended here however, as Cain looked around he realized that a book was missing. On the 3rd shelf of the long case of books, one book was missing and in this vacant spot her scent floated the most.

She was here and she took a book with her.

"I know not who you are Ella, but I will find you."

Cain then retraced his steps, in hopes of returning to the group.

Rhian stood by his lonesome in the vault. He had hoped that Cain would keep him company but clearly Cain had other plans. So here he stood awaiting for Zario and Keiyara to return with the rest of the crew.

"Speak of the devil and the devil shall come." thought Rhian as he watched Keiyara and Zario's arrival.

Walking behind was none other than Austin himself however this time he looked incredibly different. The last time Rhian saw him his style was uniformed and very blue but now here walked in gentle Austin wearing a hot blue v-neck shirt accompanied with a dark blue-black, but mostly black, leather jacket which had silver studs on the triangular collar that stuck out, along with dark ripped jeans and tightly laced black biker boots. His hair was fluffy and light pink. If it wasn't for the aura he projected Rhian would have never recognized Austin.

Following Austin was Coraline. The pale skinned, blue haired, fairy of dreams. She was one of the more reserved fairies but Rhian never let that stop him from forming a friendship with her. He was glad to see her.

"Rhian!!!" exclaimed Coraline when she saw him, "I'm so happy you're back."

Rhian grinned as he replied "Did you really think it would be so easy to get rid of me? Shame on you."

"I see, Earth has not dampened your spirit Rhi." said Coraline.

Rhian smiled as he shook his head in response.

"Alright everyone we have to get started otherwise Lilith's success will be guaranteed." stated Warrior Diana.

Zario then said "She's right. We need to start planning comrades."

Zario then led the comrades to long tables which were centralized in the library. At this particular section of the dark wooden table, a long map of the fairy realm covered it.

Everyone in the group took their seats, Cain included who seemed to appear out of nowhere, when Rhian observed Cain he could see that something was on the Alpha's mind. He was curious to know what it was.

He was snapped out of reverie of thoughts when he heard someone speak up.

"I,Fairy Keiyara, hereby call this meeting to order." said Keiyara diplomatically.

"We all know that Lilith is a danger to our world and previously we have tried to stop her but we failed however her banishing our prince plus stripping away his powers is the last straw. That's why this crew has been assembled, to achieve the goal of reinstating Rhian and to exterminate that witch."

At those words everyone nodded.

"Now here's our plan. We all know that during the star alignment, fairy magic is at perfection but also during the alignment one spell may be cast using the angels wand. Now the wand in question is back on Earth in order to prevent Lilith from attacking us to obtain it, but back to the plan :

During this alignment which lasts for 2 days, excluding today, we are going to make our way to the throne room where Lilith will most definitely be awaiting our arrival with her forces. Now this plan is very clear cut, we are going to muster all our power to keep her forces at bay leaving Rhian to face Lilith.

At this notion Rhian became afraid. The last time he faced her he lost his magic, this time he could lose more than that...he could lose his life.

Cain could sense his mate was anxious at the idea of facing Lilith, he wanted nothing more than to soothe him but unfortunately Cain was seated across Rhian.

Now this is where Cain comes in. Cain, I know your family has the Alpha ability of neutralisation thus you will mark Lilith so she has no power to harm Rhian or anyone. Then Coraline will deliver the wand to Rhian, who will then use it to end Lilith. But everyone remember whatever happens Lilith must never get her hands on that wand."

Austin then voiced out "This may be a foolish question but what would happen if Lilith were to obtain the wand?"

"You see Lilith has been in a royal leadership for so long that she has some royal power and only royals can conduct the angels wand however Lilith is not an official royal which is why she needs the wand. If she gets the wand, she can use it to coronate herself thus solidifying her Royal power which would make her unstoppable."

"That's horrible." said a slightly perturbed Austin.

Keiyara nodded in agreement, "Exactly which is why at whatever cost we have to ensure triumph over Lilith, even if the cost is our lives."