7 - Part 1/2

Like missiles shot, the armoured fairies buzzed through the air. Their mission was to obtain the Angels wand.

The 2 fairies belonged to Lilith's vault and they were the most loyal of all her followers thus their devotion led to them becoming Lilith's must favoured warrior fairies.

Unlike most fairies who use wands, Warrior fairies  channel their magic through weapons and isn't magic that is necessarily channelled, it's more like spells that assist them in battle. Another characteristic that makes them unique from other fairies is that they have sharper, almost wasp like wings.

Everything about the warrior including their genetics is all in favour of successful combat.

Raine, a black winged fairy, looked at her comrade (Diana) and said "My tracking magic will help us find the fae."

Diana simply nodded her head. Warrior fairies are not the most social of creatures.

Raine narrowed her eyes, activating her tracker magic, with ivy vision she honed through the forest. The forest lit up as if there were millions of fireflies, the colours are representative of various things and Rhian's colour was gold.

Raine scanned the lushy forest and in the easterly corner a dot of gold floated.

"Found you."

Raine motioned Diane to follow her. The fairies then flew East, preparing to perform the task given.

Furious was one word to describe Alpha Cain. Actually scratch that, a new word needed to be invented to describe the rage he felt over his mate escaping.

"That little..." gritted the Alpha "When I find him, I will teach him a lesson."

The Alpha trudged through the forest, his mates smell lingered in the air and he followed the trail. As he walked through the forest, he realized that his human form was confining him. His wolf senses would work much more effectively if he shifted.

He stripped off his clothes, carefully tucking them into a tree but before he tucked them away he clawed his mark onto the tree so he knows which tree is his.

Once free of his clothes, he inhaled deeply and instantly, fur popped up onto his skin, his fangs elongated, he crouched onto all fours allowing the bones to break and pop into place.

In a matter of minutes a tall powerful gorgeous ebony wolf stood in the forest. His eyes illuminated into gold indicating :

Mate I'm coming for you.

Rhian was over the moon. He escaped. Finally he escaped the wolves den. Freedom was all his now.

He stood in his hide out, chuffed with himself, when he first activated the wand he was terrified that he would mess up the spell but boy was he wrong.

Ah his hide out. It remained untouched. The pillows and blankets were still facing the dormant fire place. When it was cold he would sleep near the fireplace but majority of the time he slept inside the fallen tree.

His hideout had a little flower garden growing, however the flowers dried up due to his absence. The view of the flowers reminded Rhian of the flower he stole.

He searched his rug sack but the flower was no where to be found. Suddenly it dawned on him, the flower was back in his room.

Rhian face palmed himself. "How could you be so careless?" said Rhian to himself "But I got the wand..I guess I don't need the flower anymore."

Like a strike of lightning,a bullet of lilac shot towards Rhian. With swift speed he dodged the bullet.

His heart raced, "What the hell!" said Rhian.