20

"Alright fairies, one more time!" exclaimed Keiyara as she along with the others circled around Zario.

The fairies floated above the unconscious male, with their eyes closed and foreheads creased they flew spherically. Drizzles of emerald power descended from their flight.

The magic covered Zario's being, glowing, then a burst of light exploded, destroying visibility. The fairies broke apart as a reaction to the light.

As the light simmered, the fairies looked out with hope in their eyes, they hoped that the magic worked and that Zario was awakened but when the light faded, Zario still laid on the ground unconscious.

"I was sure that spell would work" said Keiyara in disbelief as she rubbed her chin, "that was the most powerful spell I know."

Diana rolled her eyes, although she was not one to emotionally converse, she was frustrated at all their failed efforts. "Well it didn't work so what do we do now?"

Rhian stood on the sidelines with Cain. The young Fae was currently being held by his Alpha.

"This is an absolute disaster Cain. Zario's now dead... and its all my fault."

"Butterfly did you send those snakes?" questioned Cain.

Rhian shook his head in response.

"Then how is this all your fault?" said Cain nonchalantly.

Rhian then answered "If I hadn't returned none of this would have happened. If I had just stayed on earth none of this would have happened."

"Butterfly judging by Lilith's actions and the stuff your friends said about her, all of this would have happened but in a different way. She's nasty Rhian. So whether you were here or not it wouldn't have mattered."

Rhian sighed in sorrow. He broke away from Cain and went to join the fairies.

"Any luck?" asked Rhian

Keiyara replied warmly "No not yet but we'll keep trying your highness."

"I wish I could help but without my magic I can't do much for Zario" said Rhian.

"FAIRIES!" shouted an all familiar voice. Upon the ground she gently descended, donning her signature snow white knee length dress and black blazer with her silver pendant pinned to the blazer's collar.

Keiyara curtsied at the sight of her, "Madame Viola I promise I have an explanation for all of this."

Madam Viola raised her hand and said "Its alright Keiyara none is needed. After last nights catastrophe I meditated and learnt everything. I must say Keiyara for an esteemed fairy godmother  your plan was quite foolish."

"I beg your pardon" asked Keiyara.

"Firstly expecting Rhian to banish Lilith is a mistake because the angels wand will be too powerful for a fae to yield, if he was a fairy such an action would have worked but since he is no longer one it won't. Secondly did you not think of Lilith retaliating at Rhian's return and lastly you all under estimated her." chided Madam Viola.

Keiyara was rendered speechless. She knew that the old lady was right. She should have been smarter in her plans.

Madam Viola then walked over to Zario's sleeping body, "Well as for this young man there is hope for his revival."

"Really?? How?" questioned Rhian excitedly.

Viola replied "The magic you used before didn't work because healing magic has its limits and in Zario's case that is its limit. Zario wasn't attacked by just any snake, he was attacked by Lilith's signature snake which means the poison is extremely powerful because its made of pure negative power hence healing magic will not wake him up."