4

She slowly stirred from slumber, groaning she rose to life, a searing pain shot threw her body resulting in her discomfort.

Everything was blur for a single moment but her sight returned immediately and accompanying her vision were her memories.

"Rhian." she said, hurriedly jumping to her feet ready to protect her charge.

She looked around the room and realized she was no longer on Earth but in...

The Throne room?

The fairy was extremely surprised at her location. She hadn't seen The Throne since Rhian's fall. A lot had changed since her last visit.

The Throne room used be a cherry blossom wonderland with beautiful light shining through the windows for all time but now it was an oblique hazel tree plantation and the light shining in was definitely not marvellous, instead the light added a coldness to the room.

"Why am I not surprised? She kills all things beautiful." thought the fairy.

Suddenly the click of heels could be heard. A figure entered the Throne room.

The fairy turned around to find her worst enemy standing before her.

Her enemy had a menacing smirk on her face and her hands were clasped together as if she were a dignified princess.

"Lilith." said the fairy discordantly.

Her worst enemy's lips grew into a smile.

Lilith responded "I must say I expected more from you Sister Keiyara. You are a fairy of good standing, how could you betray us like this?"

Sister Keiyara rolled her eyes and defiantly said "I betrayed the fairies! Have you seen what you have done!! If anyone's BETRAYED the fairies its you!"

"Sister you have no proof of any foul acts on my part but as for me, ohh, helping a fae! That is an unspeakable crime."

Sister Keiyara glared at Lilith. The audacity she had of discussing unspeakable crimes.

"You're the one to talk." sneered Sister Keiyara.

Lilith pursed her lips. Outwardly she appeared calm but inwardly she had reached boiling point.

"Your insults won't help you. As the leader of this Fairy vault and Future Princess, it is my duty to deal with delinquent fairies.

Sister Keiyara I Herby banish you from the Fairylands."

Sister Keiyara immediately pulled out her wand, ready to fire at Lilith.

She waved her wand but nothing came out. She swished her wand but once again no magic..

Lilith cackled in delight. Once Lilith cackled, Keiyara knew her true colours were coming out.

"You foolish fairy. Did you think I would be so dumb as to not deal with your magic."

"You snake! What have you done!!"

Lilith as a matter of fact said "Oh I just had one of my little friends poison your magic." She then winked at Sister Keiyara and snapped her fingers.

A spiraling vortex opened up, behind Keiyara, she struggled as its grip pulled her closer and closer

"You'll never win,you venomous bitch!" screamed Keiyara as she struggled against the portal.

Lilith retorted "But Darling, I've already won."

Lilith glaringly waved at Keiyara as she was pulled closer to the portal.