Who is he?

"So this Puck fellow..." Nick questionably looks over at Sabrina crossed there small wooden table. "He was your best friend?"
"Yes, he actually used to live with Daphne, Granny and I, at one point." Sabrina says a casual as possible, not revealing too much about the mischievous little fairy king.
Nick seemed to almost choke on his pizza.
"He lived with you?" Nick said surprised and almost confused.
"Yeah, his parents weren't around a lot so Granny allowed him to stay with us in the extra bedroom. He was a quirky addition to our already quirky lives." A smile on Sabrina lips as she remembered the mischievous pranks he played on her on the middle of the night. "Today was the first time I have seen him in 7 years actually." 7 years ago Puck had left with her uncle to explore the world. I'd never thought I would see him again.
"7 years huh? That's quite a long time. Where has he been the for most of the last decade?"
Nick was obviously curious about Puck, especially since Sabrina never shared her adventures from when she was younger. She had kept them hidden from all outsiders.
"He was traveling the world." Sabrina didn't mention her Uncle because that would just lead down a dark path to her past that she did not want Nick to know about.
"Traveling the world? He sounds like an interesting person. We should invite him over for dinner one day and maybe invite Daph too." Dinner with Daph and Puck in the same room. Sabrina's past would just spill out of their mouths like there was no tomorrow.
"I'll see what I can do." She said calmly trying to hide the fear which was inside her.
"Great! I can't wait to know more about your childhood from the eyes of your best friend. It'll be a refreshing point of view. Yours tends to become bland and boring. Almost like you want it to be. But that's just silly right.
"Right." Sabrina tensed nervous about this entire thing.
She had worked so hard to get the town and herself away from the monsters and villains, to hard to let it all be swept away by the arrival of her best friend.
After dinner Sabrina sent a short text saying.
'We need to talk.'