Bestfriend?

Sabrina introduced me as a best friend.  Puck thought to himself on the way back to Red's, Not an old lover or prankster. But her best friend as if she was ignoring that part of her past. Something tells me she has hidden her past to him.
As Puck pulls into Red's he see that Sabrina has already texted him. Only four words,
'We need to talk.'
How should I respond? Was 'ok' too forward? Should I ask why? Should I just try and set something up? Pucks thoughts ran crazy through his brain as he tried to figure out the simplest responds to Sabrina.
'How coffee @8 tomorrow morning?'
Quickly, Puck set his phone down hope she would respond. Just as soon as he had sent it she replied.
'Where?'
'My apartment?'
Again, Pucks thoughts raced through his mind thinking it was too forward, no too soon to be inviting her to his apartment.
'Sure, but I need an address.'
The thoughts all came to a stop at this response as Puck quickly typed in his address.
'14th room at Harold's House.'
'Okay. See you tomorrow then.'
'See you then.'
Puck's heart fluttered as he thought toward tomorrow morning where he would be able to talk to Sabrina.
What was the nickname I used when we were younger? Sab? No. Nina? No. Brina, that was it Brina. Brina Grimm - Dalton. I don't like it. It does roll off the tongue like names should. It feels broke apart into chucks which I could swallow whole.
"Puck get your butt back to work, you have another order to deliver!"
"I'm coming!"

And with that Sabrina left his thoughts until later that night when all he could think about was her.