The Forest

"Hey, hey, hey. Sabrina don't cry. If he can't understand the really you then he doesn't deserve you." Puck said wiping the tears off of her face. "Let's go for a walk, okay?" Sabrina nodded as Puck led her off the porch and into the forest.

Puck took Sabrina by the hand and led her into the forest. Puck led Sabrina down a path that felt familiar but, she couldn't recall from where. Soon the path looked like it was lit up with lights. There was a soft breeze that sounded like it was carrying a tune. Puck came to a stop just before what looked like a clearing and turned toward Sabrina.

"Close your eyes." he said quietly and quickly.

"What?" Sabrina asked as if she didn't hear him.

"Close your eyes." Puck started laughing.

"Okay fine, I'll close my eyes." Sabrina closed her eyes, as Puck led her forward blindly into the clearing. "Where are you taking me Puck?"

"You'll see in a second just a few more steps. I promise." They took those few  more steps. Sabrina heard Puck's feet shuffle in front of her. "Okay, open your eyes."

Sabrina opened her eyes and gaped at the sight she saw. In front of her was the old pool. The first place she met Puck all those years ago. Except now it was all cleaned up. It was painted all kind's of different colors and not just in blotch's. It was different painting of some girl. Not just some girl.

"Puck, why am I all over the pool?" Sabrina looked at Puck in disbelief.

"Sabrina, since I've gotten back I've noticed how you have acted like your past didn't exist, I wanted to make sure that you didn't forget the past. So I painted our past on the sides of the pool where we first met." Puck looked at the paintings and back at Sabrina. Sabrina was looked around the pool and the different scenes he had created. He had even painted their fist kiss.

"Puck there beautiful. I had no idea that you could paint like this. Thank you."

Sabrina ran into Puck and gave him the biggest hug she'd ever given.

"No problem. I have one more surprise for you." Puck waved his hand and all of a sudden a picnic was set up in the grass surrounding the pool.

"Oh Puck, this is all too much." Sabrina smiled and shook her head.

"No, it's not too much Sabrina. Nothing is too much for the perfect girl." Sabrina blushed. Puck took her hand and led her to the blanket which was now on the ground. They sat there and ate the delicious food which Puck had brought. Soon they were laughing and sharing a wonderful evening together. Puck laid back on the blanket.

"Whatcha' looking at?" Sabrina asked slowly laying down herself.

"The stars." He replied quietly, "They're beautiful, aren't they?"

"Mhm." Sabrina mumbled in response.

"But I've seen something more beautiful."

"What was it?" Sabrina's curiosity striking.

"Not what, who." Sabrina's cheeks were starting to burn. "You." Sabrina looked at Puck, he looked at her. It was like sparks were flying just with a look. Puck moved closer, and closer to Sabrina. Soon their faces were centimeters apart. Sabrina looked into Pucks eyes, she could see that they were full of happiness and pleasure. But there was something nagging in his eyes, something like, desperation, he wanted something more.

"Do it." Sabrina whispered. Just like Puck knew what she was talking about, Puck kissed Sabrina. At first it was light, like he was kissing a snowflake and was afraid that she was going to break, but Sabrina kissed him back and a fire was set between them.