Change

"Alright and Puck?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for last night, I guess I need the reassurance."

"No problem Sabrina anytime."

After Sabrina got ready, Puck and her headed into to town to meet with a divorce attorney. Once in town, they came upon Sheepshank: Family Law. Both Puck and Sabrina thought the name was familiar but shook the feeling away.

"Hello!" Puck called when they entered the building.

"Yes, I'll be out just a second." a voice called from the back.

"It is just me or does this whole thing give you a creepy vibe?" Puck whispered to Sabrina.

"Just a bit. I know the name from somewhere I just can't put my finger on it."

Soon a small man carrying lots of papers came out from the back and set them down on a nearby desk. Then when he turned around, I knew exactly where I know the name Sheepshank, the little man was none other than good ole' Rumplestiltskin."You!" Sabrina yelled at Rumplestiltskin

"Ah, Sabrina Grimm and her companion Robin 'Puck' Goodfellow. What brings you two into my office?"

"Well we were here on official business, but now that we see who the lawyer, I don't know if we can trust you." Sabrina said with a glare.

"Well I have changed from the last time we saw each other, I no longer make deals between clients and myself, instead I break other peoples marriage contract when asked too."

"Well then maybe you can do me some good." Sabrina said, "I've decided to get a divorce."

"From Mr. Goodfellow? I thought you were the perfect couple way back when."

"Gosh no, Puck and I are not married, no I married Nick Dalton and I would like a divorce."

"Now why would that be? Don't mind my questions."

"We are just not the right fit anymore."

"I see. Ok here's what we are going to do. You are going to bring Mr. Dalton here and we will sort out who gets what in the divorce and then you will be free."

Free, that's exactly what she needs here.

"Ok thank you."

Puck and Sabrina leave Rumple's to go home. Once home Sabrina and Puck help Daphne pack her things, so she can head back to New York this weekend.

Sabrina heads downstairs to start making dinner. She decides to make simple spaghetti with granny special sauce since it is Daphne's favorite. Puck came downstairs and help set the table. Daphne joined them later. Their dinner was quiet but nice, they talked about the small things in life, and of course, soon the evening came, Daphne went to bed. Sabrina and Puck cleaned up and followed.

Puck and Sabrina went back to the bedroom, neither of them comfortable with calling it theirs yet. With pjs on, they climbed into the bed. All was silent until Puck called out the elephant in the room

"So who's gonna call Nick?"