All Smiles

"Puck, I think, I might, I love you too." She whispered the last part as Puck's smile widened and he ran to Sabrina picking her and swinging her around, finally landing one more kiss on her perfect lips.
Puck set Sabrina down and walked her inside.

"Ah there you two are. Where have you been?" Sabrina and Puck exchanged glances and started to blush

"We-a-well I-" Puck couldn't find his words so Sabrina stepped in.

"We were in the woods." Sabrina said slowly and calmly.

"We had a picnic," Sabrina smiled and glanced at at Puck, "it was nice."

"Very nice" chimed in Puck, blushing even more.

"Mhm. I see." Sabrina smiled from ear to ear as Daphne eyed the two of them. "Sabrina, kitchen now." Sabrina started towards the kitchen. "Not you Puck, you stay here."

"Fine." Puck sat down with an annoyed face.

"So what actually happened in the woods tonight?" Daphne leaned against the counter, her arms crossed eyeing Sabrina who was still blushing.

"I told you we had a picnic in the woods." Sabrina looked away from Daphne and looked back her smile had widened even more. "There was some kissing though." Daphne's eyes widen and she started jumping around the kitchen.

"Kissing?! Really! You guys made up! You made up by making out. You two are crazy." Daphne looked like a child on Christmas morning " I'm so happy for you two!"

"Thanks Daphne." Sabrina leaned against the opposite counter of her sister rolling her eyes, "Come on we should get back to the living room before Puck gets too antsy." Daphne nodded her head and Sabrina led the way back into the living room where they found Puck sitting restlessly. Sabrina walked over to Puck and placed her hand gently on his thigh and he stopped moving. Puck looked into Sabrina's eyes and smiled.

"Hey! You're back. How was the kitchen?" Puck smiled and looked over to Daphne who was still bouncing around in her chair. Puck started to look slightly nervous.

"Don't worry she knows." Sabrina looked at Puck who's eyes widened.

"She knows?" He looked confused for a second, "Oh never mind, I get it. That means I can do this then." Puck pulled Sabrina into a big kiss.

"Oh stop it, gross." Daphne whined. Puck back away and started laughing. That laughing caused the room to erupt with laughing. Soon time passed as if it was nothing. Daphne was passed out in the chair and Sabrina asleep on Puck's chest. A piece of hair fell on her face and Puck moved behind her ear. He gave her a soft kiss on the forehead. She's beautiful even when she's sleeping. Puck thinks as he drifts off to sleep.