Numb

"Up until two days ago Sabrina had the entire town covered in fairy dust. Every time something magical happens fairy dust is there and they don't remember. Sabrina wanted to forget but she couldn't. Puck she wanted to forget you but she couldn't." with that Daphne left the porch and went inside. Puck was left on the porch alone, looking into the woods, the same woods he grew up in. Without a second thought Puck opened up his wings and flew into the woods.

Daphne went inside and found Sabrina still sitting on the couch where Puck had left her. Daphne went over to the couch and sat next to Sabrina. Neither of them said a thing. They almost never had anything to say but this time it was different. Sabrina was silently crying with tears just rolling down her face. She didn't even bother wiping away the tears she knew that they would just keep coming. She wasn't exactly sure why she was or who she was crying about. At first she cried about Nick and all of the things that just happened in the last hour. Then she thought about Puck and all he had been through, all they had been through. Past meets present, present, causes future. That's how it always happens. But it felt like it was seven years ago all over again. At some point Daphne left the living room and said something, but it just became jumbled in her head. Soon the room got dark and Sabrina passed out on the couch.

                                                                           ****

"Hey." a quiet voice said but Sabrina was too numb to see who it was. The voice was low and familiar.

"Hi." It was Daphne. Her voice was soft as well.

"Has she moved since yesterday?" the other voice said, still talking low.

"Only to use the bathroom once." Daphne said again. "I put food in front of her, but she never touched it. It's like what happen when you left seven years ago. She was like this for weeks." The other voice, she now knew was Puck, her throat was too dry to tell him to leave again, but she had another voice in her head telling her that he should stay.

"Weeks?" Puck asked

"She went about not speaking or moving for weeks. Then one day she got up and started going for walks, she was making small talk again, but anytime she was alone silent tears ran down her face."

"Wow. This was what happened when I left." Puck was breathless he didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry, I should go, it wasn't right for me to barge in here. I just couldn't stand seeing her like this."

"It's okay Puck it pains me too. After you left, and Sabrina was near normal again, I moved to NYC to pursue a detective job, that's when we stop talking, it's never been the same between us. If you want to stop by you're welcome to."

"Thank you Daphne." With that Sabrina heard the door close and she went back into the void which she never wants to leave.