S I X

| its my bdayyyy!! |

Imagine Finn smothers you with good morning kisses on your birthday.

He attempts to bake you a cake, but the icing is all over the place. You laugh at how the words "Happy Birthday Y/n" are messily iced on top.

You love it anyways. He pretends to show you something on the cake, but he really just dipped his finger in the icing and put it at the tip of your nose.

You end up having a cake fight and get cake everywhere. You both take showers (not together lmao)

After that Finn gives you a present. Its a necklace with your intials engraved into a rectangle pendent. Its beautiful and you love it.

He buys you a giant bouque of roses and ballons. Then, he rents out a theatre for the both of you to watch your favorite movie. He kisses your knuckles before the movie starts.

When you get home he says, "what do you want to do now? We can do anything, baby, you name it and its done." He smiles

"I wanna go to Paris and buy the eiffel tower." You joke.

"You know what i meant by anything!" He laughs.

"I just wanna cuddle on the couch and watch Disney Movies," you say, pulling him with you over to the couch.

"Happy Birthday Y/n, I love you" he whispers,  kissing your forehead.

"I love you, too"