T W E N T Y - O N E

| Orange is the New Black is all new  sksks im so happy |

"We can't just eat the batter, hun. Its bad for you," Finn says.

"But its good!" Maddie, Finn and Y/ns daughter, exclaims.

"It'll taste even better when its made into cupcakes," Finn says, pouring batter into each cup cake holder.

He turns the oven on and puts the tray full of cupcakes in.

"Now, we have to wait for them to be ready," Finn smiles.

"Lets watch Nemo while we wait!" Maddie says, running to the living room.

_

"Alright, they're ready!" Finn shouts as he gets the cupcakes out of the oven.

"Ouuuu, can we eat them!" Maddie asks.

"Not yet, my love, we have to let them cool down so that they don't burn our tongues off. Plus we have to decorate them!" Finn exclaims.

"Ohhhh okay," Maddie smiles.

Minutes later, the cupcakes are all decorated and are ready to eat.

"Mm. Something smells delicious!" Y/n says, as she walks into the house.

"Hey, babe!" Finn shouts from the kitchen as he tried his best to get all the frosting off of Maddies hands.

"Woah," Y/n says as she enters the kitchen. Pink and Purple frosting covered the counter.

"Mommy! Look at our art!" Maddie smiles. She runs over and hugs her mom once Finn had finished cleaning the frosting off.

"They look so good!" Y/n exclaims as Finn comes over and gives her a quick peck on the lips.

"Sorry about the mess. We'll clean it up. Right, Maddie?" Finn said. Maddie huffed but nodded her head.

"Welp, what are we waiting for? Lets eat!" Y/n says.

They each try a cupcake and hum in approval. "Dad, is the best baker ever!" Madde exclaims, stuffing her face with the cupcake.

"Awe, you helped me. So, we both are," Finn said, kissing Maddies forehead.

Y/n can't help, but smile at her family. Its everything she could ever want.