THIRTY - THREE

| requested by strange-r-|

"Baby, can you please just take a break," Finn says, tucking a strand of hair behin Y/ns ear.

"I cant, i have to finish all of this," Y/n sighs, turning back to her paperwork.

"Hey, please, come watch a movie with me. Just an hour of rest, you do to much, love. You're under lots of stress and i hate seeing you like this," Finn says, gently tugging her over to the couch.

Y/n sighs, "Fine.."

They lay down on the couch and Finn starts the movie.

Y/n lays her head on Finns chest. The faint sound of his heart beating soothes her. He places a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I love you," Y/n says.

"I love you, too."

After the movie is over Y/n goes back and continues her work.

Finn decides to head out and buy Y/n all her favorites.

When he gets back Y/n is still at her desk filling out a bunch of work stuff.

He walks in her office with 2 bags full of candy, drinks, candles, flowers, and more. Finn places them both on top of Y/ns desk and she looks at him in confusion.

"Whats all this for?"

"Its for you, love. You deserve it all. You've been working extremely hard and Im so proud of you, baby." Finn says, lifting her chin up and planting a kiss on her lips.

"Finn, thank you. I love you so much," Y/n says, standing up and hugging him tightly.

"Of course, anything for you. I love you too," he says.