E I G H T E E N

| send in requests please.  <3 adapted from a mini Tumblr oneshot |

Y/n hated thunderstorms. When she was little she would run to her mothers room and sleep next to her. She couldn't do that today. Not only because she was to old, but also because both of her parents had left on a buisness trip.

Y/n sat up on her bed and grabbed her headphones and phone. Now she would listen to music when their was a thunderstorm. It helped but the flashes outside her closed window still scared her too.

Before she could put the headphones on there were two taps on the window. She thought it was just the rain, but then she heard more.

She went over to the window and looked through the blinds. Mike was sitting on the tree right next to her window with a smile on his face, as the rain poured over him.

"Holy shit," Y/n said opening the window as he quickly jumped in.

"Mike? What the hell," She said.

"I know how much you hate thunderstorms so i drove over as quick as possible," he smiled.

Y/n smiled back and then smacked him on the chest, "you're gonna get sick now. Look at you! Follow me," she said going into her dads room and getting some clothes for Mike.

"Here," she said, handing him the clothes and pushing him into the bathroom. "Dry your hair."

It didn't take long for Mike to join Y/n in her room.

The thunder had gotten louder and Y/n jumped under the covers making Mike laugh. It was a little embarrassing that she had this fear.

Mike climed into the bed next to Y/n. He held his arms open and she hesitated at first. Y/n had barely told him about her thunderstorms fear a few days ago, so this is the first time this ever happens. He gives Y/n a reassuring smile and then she scoots closer to him, burrying her head in chest. He wraps his arms around her and whispers sweet nothings.

A loud bang comes from outside that makes Y/n jump. Mike chuckles, "its okay, im here." He kisses her forehead and before they know it they both fall into deep sleep.