T W E N T Y - T W O

| so whos watched Orange Is The New Black? Hmu if you have bc i have alot to say about it !! |

"Wheres Ava?" Finn asks after greeting his wife, Y/n.

"She's in her room," Y/n says, softly. "I think you should talk to her."

"What happened?" Finn asks.

"Just go talk to her," Y/n says, kissing Finns cheek.

_

Finn set his work stuff down and headed towards his 14 year old daughters room.

He stopped infront of the closed door. Faint sobs could be heard from the room.

Finn furrowed his eyebrows and knocked.

"Go away," Ava said, her voice slightly cracking.

Finn ignored her words and opened the door. Ava laid on her bed with her knees tucked up in her chest.

"Ava?" Finn said.

Ava turned around and Finns heartbroke. He hated to see his daughter hurt.

"Whats wrong??" Finn said, rushing to her side.

"He blew me off," she said in between sobs.

At first Finn was confused, but then he remembered that today Ava was gonna go on her first date.

"Im sorry, hun, that douche clearly wasnt worth your time. But they're are way better guys in this world and which ever one you decide to be with will be more than lucky to have you." Finn says, wiping away his daughters tears and kissing her forehead.

"Thanks, dad," Ava smiles, hugging Finn.

"Hey, how about if I take you and your mom on a date? We can go eat where ever you want" Finn says.

Avas eyes light up and a large grin appears on her face, "really?! Yess!"

Finn tells her to get ready while he talks to Y/n.

_

They arrive at an ice cream parlor.

Finn buys Y/n and Ava ice cream while they go sit at a booth.

"What was your first date like? Was it with dad?" Ava asks Y/n.

"Yeah," she smiles, "it was incredibly romantic. He took us out to this hill and we had a little picnic while stargazing," Y/n says.

"Awww," Ava squeals.

Finn returns with the ice cream and sits down next to Y/n.

"Thank you, dad," Ava smiles, leaning over to kiss Finn on the cheek.

"Anything for my girls," he responds.

"Im sorry your first date has to be with your parents. But-"

"No! I wouldn't have it any other way," Ava says.