THIRTY - TWO

| requested by Bruhnalaaa :)) not proof read|

You had decided to cut through the quarry in order to get home faster. Plus the view of the river was quite nice in your opinion.

"You and all your little loser friends are nothing!" You hear someone shout followed by the sound of a thud and someone groaning.

You turned the corner into the dirt along the river to see Henry Bowers violently throwing Richie Tozier to the ground. "All a bunch of losers!" He yelled, kicking Richie in the stomach.

"Well, we arent called the Losers Club for nothing," Richie managed to spit out, trying to gain control and stand up.

"Shut up!" Henry yells. You hesistate to continue walking along the path, but you knew it wasn't right for Henry to hurt Richie like that.

"Hey!" You shout, running over to Richies side. Henry stood back and then a smirk appeard on his face.

"I suggest you step back," he said, beginning to walk closer to you.

"Hey, do yourself a favor and ru-run," Richie coughed out.

"No, what has Richie ever done to you Henry? Huh?" You shout, grabbing Richies hand and helping him up.

"He annoys me, the fact that he exists annoys me," Henry responded, stairing down at you.

"Well the fact that you would hurt people like this disguts me!"

"You know what, Tozier. You're off the hook today, but the next time i catch walking in my town all alone, you'll get it. You and your loser girlfriend," with that Henry spat at Richie and ran away.

"Holy shit, you're bleeding. Come on, i have a first aid kit at my house," you say, gently brushing your hand over Richies cut lip.

He nods his head and follows you back to your house. "Thank you, you really shouldn't have done that," Richie says.

"Of course i did. You dont deserve to be treated like that," you smile.

After cleaning Richie up, you both decide to sit down and watch a movie.

"You and your friends arent losers by the way, far from it," you say, "i think you guys are some of the coolest people here in Derry."

"Awh, thank you, miss. But me and my fellow chaps are indeed a group of losers, im afraid," Richie says, in a ridiculous british accent.

"Oi, if you wanted to be a loser too you sure can be," he said, moving onto to a socttish accent.

You laugh at how odd he sounds, but nod your head "I'd love to be a loser," you smile.

"Welcome to the Losers Club," Richie smiles.