OMB-04 ✓

A L E C I A •

As Monse & Olivia and I were walking home I was zoned out before I quickly listened back in, to make sure I wasn't missing anything important.

" By Staying home, it's like they're putting us in an emotional burkas, giving us no choice. " Monse said and sighed as I thought to myself. 'What the fuck is an emotional burkas?'

" I get it. We need to shed the burkas and flaunt the boobs. " Olivia said smiling.

" Yes our body our choice, right Alecia! " Monse said looking at me with a smile.

" Hell Yeah! " I said as we smiled and laughed.

" We have to go and look sexy. " Olivia said with a smile " But not for them, for us. " Monse said with a smile.

" So we're all dressing for each other. " I said with a smile.

" Exactly, once I figure out how to look sexy. " Monse said before Olivia and I looked at each other with smiles then back at Monse.

" It's a good thing you know us. " We said with a laugh as we went to Ruby's so Olivia could go to get dressed.

We then walked to Monse's house and went inside and she went to her room while I walked into the kitchen and I seen a note on the fridge saying Uncle Monty left saying he was gone on the road again.

" He's gone again monse. " I said to monse as I walked in her room to see her texting.  " oh um huh, what did you say? " She asked and I shook my head blowing it off as nothing.

[1 hour later]

Ruby, Olivia and I sat on Monse's bed helping her pick out dresses as I groaned laying my head on Olivia's shoulder as ruby nudged me giving me a glare and I nudged him back.

" Hey um Alecia, why aren't you getting ready along with Monse? " Ruby said with a slight smirk. 

" I changed into this outfit and it's what I'm wearing and if there's a problem with what I'm wearing then take it up with my fists. " I said and he quieted down looking away. I turned back and smiled seeing Monse come in looking in the mirror at her dress.

" I look dumb. "She said sounding irritated.  " Nah, you look more awkward than devoid of intellect. " Ruby said and Olivia and I looked at him before I roughly nudged him.

" What the dress looks great! It's just she looks awkward in it." He said while monse and I looked at each other rolling our eyes at his comment.

Olivia lightly tapped me as we switched spots.

" Ruby you know how some people are really good, at saying the right thing at the right time? " She said to him with a smile.

" Yeah. " He said looking dazed with a smile. " You aren't one of those people, so let us give you a few pointers. " She said with an encouraging smile.

" You're so enlightening. " He said to Olivia whole I rolled my eyes again. " Think before you speak is a start. " I said to him as he nodded and kept his focus on Olivia when I had gotten a message.

I got up to se no one was paying attention and went into the guest room.

[Text Convo]

Amor Mío😍😋: I miss you and I'm coming to see you.

Me: Helix I miss you too but you can't come here it wouldn't be a good idea at all! Listen to me this time.

Amor Mío😍😋: Why isn't it a good idea to come and see my girlfriend who I miss like hell! Who now lives closer.

Me: Helix because you're a Prophet & Santos are all around here, I'm even friends with one.

I can't have this drama, I just got here.