OMB-13

[ Next Day]
• A L E C I A •

We were all in Ruby's living room practicing the dance for Olivia's quince.

"So he's a little eccentric"Olivia said to Manai. "He's not eccentric, he's a quincecabra"She said back as ruby turned back and turned off the music.

"Monse, you're constantly failing with your face. See what I'm doing it's body! Uh–Uh then face!"He said then crouching and sitting up.

"If people are looking at your face, they can't tell how much you suck"Ruby said. "Damn"Manai said.

Just then Jamal came in as ruby started snapping on him.

"Everybody again from the top!"He yelled as we all stood in line as he started the music as we started dancing.

"It's a square people, it's a square"He said watching us as the music changed.

"Turn! And one, and two, and three and up"He said as he started dancing faster.

We all started dancing our own way as he stopped the music.

"I was about to break it down"Manai said pouting with her arms crossed. "You're not even trying"He said to all of us.

"Ruby you're a natural we're not, We need an easier routine"She said.

"Or no routine"I said irritated. "Nonsense, you just need practice, I have a backup she should be here any minute"He said as Jasmin then walked in the door, wearing the same dress from about a couple months ago.

"The talent bitches. Hey"She said with a smile before walking over to ruby as they started the music and dancing as they then finished.

"And that's just a taste, yeah I got you shook you see I'm like a tootsie pop you gotta keep licking to get to the surprise"She said before using her inhaler.

Manai had gotten a text message from Ezekiel as we read it and said that dad should be home sometime this week as my mood changed drastically to the happiest.

"Everyone grab your partners!"Ruby yelled as I immediately grabbed Manai as he then started the music as we danced.

"I can't wait for dad to come home, I miss him"I said with a smile. "Yeah, but do you think he's better like really better?"She asked.

"Yeah, But we'll have to watch out for him. We've only been here for a while but we know how much impact these streets have on everyone"I said as she nodded in agreement.

"Then the only thing we have to think about is Mama, I remember they told me she had made a few movements but they don't know"Manai said

"That's good at least, I wanna go up and visit her I haven't seen her really"I said.

"We'll bring Ezekiel also"She said with a smile.

[Next Day]

Today we all went to go visit mama, even though we had to cancel on Ruby our mama was more important

Today we all went to go visit mama, even though we had to cancel on Ruby our mama was more important. We got to the hospital as we asked to see her as they told us the room.

We were walking getting close to her room as my heart started to race as I unintentionally grabbed onto Manai's and Ezekiel's hand.

We got in the room and I seen her I ran over as I held her hand as her eyes were closed as I just looked at her as tears started to build in my eyes.

"Hey Mama, it's me Alecia your little bonita princesa"I said with a smile as the tears rolled down my cheek.

[translate: pretty princess]

"I know I haven't came in a while, but it's a lot going on back at Freeridge, but I'll come more often as long as you're here. Oh but did you hear dad should be home soon, so we're just waiting on you. No pressure though take all the time you need"I said with a smile as I kissed her hand as my tears fell as I felt a hand rub my back as I breathed.

"It's alright keep going you got this"I heard as I turned around and seen it was dad as I quickly jumped in his arms hugging him crying.

[Only a few of y'all may know but that's Jahil from star]

I smiled before pulling away and returning back to Mama as Manai and Ezekiel got their hugs in.

"Dad's here Mama, but I don't want to take up all your time everyone else wants some time too–I just want you to know I love you so so much and we need you so keep fighting and pushing like you always do"I said as I sniffled in my tears before kissing her cheek as I pulled away and seen a tear fall from her closed eyes.

I smiled at that and wiped it away before moving back as we let dad have his time, as everything was starting to come together again.