OMB-07 ✓

A L E C I A •

While walking around we stopped when Olivia suggested an Idea to us after Cesar and Ruby's little talk earlier.

" You know what would be crazy cool? If we crashed that party. " She said "Yes!" I said excitedly agreed with her making Cesar just shrug with a smile going along with it. 

" I don't know. They look like they're at capacity. We don't wanna create a fire hazard. " Ruby said making Olivia and I give out an exasperated sigh.

" Will you excuse us again? " Cesar asked us and we just gave him a nod before the two walked off to talk.

" So if they say no we're still going in right? " I asked.

" Oh definitely. " She responded while we watched the two.

After a few seconds of their girl chat they come back.

" New Plan. Let's tear that party up! " Ruby said finally coming to his senses.

" Yes! " We both said excitedly before we ran across the street going inside the packed house.

We got inside and the music bumped loudly making this remind me of some of the party's I use to throw & go to back home. We all sat when Ruby came over with some food making my eyes light up.

" Everyone here is so friendly, I told someone I was from Freeridge and got major props. Hood must be trending. " He spoke with a small grin on his face.

" Here are some napkins and lemon wedges. " He said handing them over to Olivia.

" You're so thoughtful and always a gentleman. " She said to him with a smile making him blush a bit.

" Gentleman, Scholar, and a damn good swimmer too. " Cesar said egging on making me hold in my laughter while Olivia let out a small chuckle.

" Excuse me, it's time for my adventure to find the bathroom and wait in a long line. " She said before handing me her food and walking off while I ate some of it–well all of it.

" Thanks Ruby or should I say Ruben. " I said with a smile and he gave back a smile with a 'you're welcome' before sitting next to Cesar. While they talked I had texted Manai.

[Text Convo]

Me: You back at the house yet?

Lifeline #1 💗😍: No not yet, but I have some things to talk to you about when we both get back.

Me: What's it about?! Is it something serious?!

Lifeline #1 💗😍: It's better to tell you in person, I have to go I'm driving again.

When I looked up from my phone I had seen a white boy walking over to us.

" What's up Locos, and Chica I heard you're from the ridge too. " He said with a fake accent making us look at him sideways. " Yo Check it. " He said turning his hat. 

"Ah! Just Clowning! " He said with a laugh.

" Yeah I'm straight from B-Wood. Westside! " He said making me annoyed to the point where I just had to roll my eyes at him.

" So, what do you think of my fit and my tat? " He asked them. " Pretty dope right? Moms works in hair and make-up, I mean it's like imitating art and art imitating life right? " He said making us all look at each other in confusion before looking back at him.

This boy is so ignorant it's not even funny.

" Hey. " He said just as Olivia walked over drinking some type of juice. " Hey " She replied back nonchalantly.

" Where'd you get that? " He asked. " From the fridge? "

" That's my mom's pressed juice! " He said sounding like he was beginning to get pissed off.

" Oh I'm sorry. " She said quickly.  " And? " I asked wondering why we so pressed over some juice.

" She's on a cleanse, she know exactly how many bottles are in there! " He said beginning to yell.

" I had no idea. I just wanted a drink and I assumed–"

"What? That you could just go in and take it?"He said cutting her off "There are drinks everywhere. There's a whole bin of soda right there!"He said getting louder

"Why were you in the fridge!?"He asked "I was just thirsty, It's juice it's not a big deal"She said

"Don't tell me what's not a big deal okay?! Do people go in your house and take stuff out of your fridge?!"He said "Yes"We all said

"What the hell is wrong with you people?"He said as I was taken back "You people?"Olivia and I said

"Hey just let it go"Cesar said touching my arm and Olivia's

"Don't you have any respect?"He said "Respect?!"Olivia said

Next thing we know we're running out the house down the street as they throw eggs at us as we got to the end of the street.

"You guys this was all my fault, I let that asshole get the best of me"Olivia said as I pulled out my phone

"Who are you calling?"Monse asked me "Helix"I said as I went through looking for him

"Don't call a lyft or Him it's handled"Cesar said "But-"I was saying as he stopped me "It's handled!"He said once again

[A few minutes later]

We all watched across the street as Cesar's brother Oscar pulled up, as the boy looked like he was going to piss himself.

Before we know it were back at the house as the guys and Olivia took the candy to Ruby's house as I was in the bathroom cleaned up as Manai came in running her hands through her hair.

"Hey Manai What happened?!"I asked as we went over and sat in the bed as she sighed

"Do you want the bad news or good news first?"She asked "Good news"I said as she smiled

"Dad is in rehab now and he's trying to get better and Ezekiel is getting out tomorrow and he's coming to Freeridge, they're also giving us a house to move in and it's next door to Monse & Uncle Monty"She said as I got up jumping up and down excitedly

"Yes!"I said until I remembered about mama as I sat back down "Wait what's the bad news?"I asked "Well–Mama is in a drug induced coma and they think she might not make it"She said as tears arise in her eyes as they did in mine also

I hugged Manai tightly as we cried in each other's arms, we might lose mama.