OMB-25

• A L E C I A •

I sat at the end of the bed as I kept recalling the moment in my head, I killed someone last night. I shot someone three times and killed them.

I wanted to have my first yesterday, but not my first killing and hopefully my last. I felt myself being pulled into Helix's chest as his chin was on my shoulder.

"I killed someone last night Helix,"I said as I felt a lump build up in my throat.

"You saved me Alecia, but I know how you feel. Scared, Traumatized, and worried,"He said as I felt my throat starting to burn as my eyes became glossy.

"I have to get dressed and get home,"I said as I got up and breathed and went in the closet getting a outfit I had out.

"You're clothes from the party are-,"

"Get rid of them, I don't want them back burn them do whatever I just don't want to see them and we never bring up what happened promise me,"I said. "Alecia-,"

"Promise me!,"I said getting louder. "I promise,"He said standing up as he pulled me into a hug.

• J A M A L •

I was in my way to Ruby's as I seen Alecia coming out of the prophets spot as she seen me and gave a smile as she walked over.

"Hey,"I said with a smile.

"Hey Jamal, I realized we don't hang out like at all really. So how about we go Skating?,"She said with a smile.

"I'd like that,"I said with a laugh as she smiled at me. "Well what you waiting for? Come on!,"She said with a smile as we started running.

I actually felt excited to hang out with Alecia, Since we've never done this before.

[RollerWorld]

We went inside as her eyes lit up as I paid being the nice person I am as we got our skates and immediately got on the floor.

We were skating as Alecia and I linked arms as we laughed as Khalid: OTW came on as Alecia started dancing as she skated as she smiled at me.

For some reason my heart started racing as I realized how beautiful she looked as she then grabbed my hand as she skated us around the turn.

"You almost hit the wall Jamal what were you thinking about?,"She said with a slight laugh.

"Oh, Nothing,"I said with a nervous laugh as she shook her head as we continued to skate.

• M A N A I •

I haven't seen Ruby all day, even though he irritated me yesterday I missed the dork and it's 12:00pm now so I think they little Day over with.

I got to the door as I knocked on it and waited as no one answered as I called him, with no answer as I twist the knob and it's unlocked.

He usually forgets to lock the door sometimes, I walk inside and call his name out with no answer. I wasn't usually nosey but the door was unlocked.

I walked to the back as I walked over to the Twins room to see He wasn't in there, as I then went to his old room which was now Olivia's.

I opened the door to see him laying in the bed sleep with her, as the clothes were all over the floor.

I walked out closing the door quietly walking outside as I called Alecia as I was shaking.

"Hey Manai,"

"Alecia come over Ruby's house right now I'm finna kill him and this bitch Olivia. They slept together bro,"

"Say less I'm on the way,"

She hung up as I went back inside.